Our body is what we eat and this makes us perfect person over time. Food gives us all the energy and keeps us in shape as well. We will discuss here the list of perfect food for every woman who wants a perfect health and all want to have perfect body as well.
- for glowing skin: Parsley, Bell pepper, chocolate
Every woman has chooses her own ways to make her skin look natural and radiant. There are some universal things that will help any women make her skin glow and slow down the aging process. These foods high in antioxidants like vitamin A, vitamin С and vitamin E. This food speeds up the skin’s natural repair systems and also helps protect it against sun damage. Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA), fades or prevents skin pigmentation. Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) can also play a major role in making skin look younger. So you can increase your intake of foods high in zinc to increase the healing of wounds.
- for Good breast Health: Broccoli, Mushrooms, Green tea
As per the study, some foods might protect against cancer and also prevent the growth of breast cancer cells. Broccoli for example contains indole-3-carbinol, which is an antioxidant with great health benefits. Believe me you are doing your whole body a favor when you add vitamin-rich broccoli to a meal.
- For Strong bones and Teeth: Cheese, Collard greens, Orange juice
Calcium is the very important element for teeth, bone structure and overall development as well. It is inseparable from vitamin D. Vitamin D promotes calcium absorption and bone mineralization. It also boosts the mood and improves cognitive performance. Include calcium rich diet food items in your daily diet.
- for balanced Hormones: Salmon, Nuts and Seed oil
A study from Cleveland Clinic, from USA researchers showed that the reproductive system plays a vital role in the survival of the human species. For women, good fertility and hormonal balance are defined by the intake of foods rich in vitamin Е, omega-3 fatty acids, iodine, choline, and vitamin С.
- to build Muscles and Control weight: Meat, Eggs and Beans
Protein is important for young girls to ensure optimal health and balanced body composition. For adults, protein intake is important for weight loss by boosting metabolism. Experts do advise consuming up to 1 gram of protein per pound of your body weight. Include protein-filled foods diet into your food intakes.
- To strengthen the Nervous system: Avocado, Carrot and Beetroot
Women should keep their folic acid ie vitamin B9 intake upto 0.4 mg per day. Folic acid helps your body produce and generate new cells, it keep a balanced emotional state, and boost the immune system. It is normally found in these foods.
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Fact Check about Rapper Violent J said to retire after PTB diss track Intervention
- Fact Check: New Laws in VA to Ban Hiding painted rocks in Public Spaces is prank
- Fact Check: Fake news Giant Squid Washes Ashore on Lake Michigan
- Fact Check: A mother tiger nursing a piglet in California Zoo
Note:Please like and share our page, so that we can improve further.
Please give your feedback in the below comments.