Chhattisgarh, Raipur: In a operation running for 56 hours in Bastar from Chhattisgarh, where the security forces have been killed more than 24 Naxalites. In this operation three jawans were also killed and seven other jawans were injured. DG (Naxal) D.M. Awasthi in Raipur and IG Vivekananda Sinha informed about the actions in Bastar.
According to both the officials, many big commanders may be included in the killed Maoists. This operation has caused massive damage to the Maoists.
In the two IED blasts in Bijapur on Sunday, three jawans were injured, a bullet was also fired at the foot of a jawan, who was rescued from a helicopter. A Naxalite escaping the IED explosion was also killed by a the soldiers on the spot.
This operation was jointly executed by the Cobra Battalion of STF, DRG and CRPF. It was started simultaneously in two places in Bijapur and Sukma district.
IG Sinha said that this happened for the first time that the security forces were able to reach Tondamarka. Tondamarka is considered to be the Naxalite den, where till today the security forces could not reach.
The Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh, Dr. Raman Singh, admired the courage of the soldiers at the end of the operation. He said that the police is running this operation with a strategy. Their direct fight is with the Naxalites. For the first time our young men have gone so far. This area belongs to the Naxalite leader Hidma. On the martyrdom of the soldiers, he said that they suffered more from us.
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Avoid these 10 Most Dangerous Foods In The World
- Govt wants to ban fake news, but what about fake news in Parliament
- Fake Image of Rahul Gandhi, Aurangzeb in background viral on social media
- Was Sare Jahan Se Achha played by Russian band at FIFA World Cup, Moscow
Note: If you like being among the first to know about latest news, trending hoaxes, fake news etc, consider giving us a like on facebook or follow us on twitter (@myayupp)