New Delhi: Pakistani forces killed two Indian soldiers and mutilated their bodies along the Line of Control on 1st May, Monday morning, the army’s Northern Command said while promising to “appropriately respond” to the “despicable act”.
The Pakistani side opened fire on the Indian posts in the Krishna Ghati sector of Poonch district, and members of their Border Action Team (BAT) attacked a patrol party, the Indian Army’s Northern Command said in a statement.
Incident Krishna Ghati Sector . Statement attached. pic.twitter.com/yyNFqCEHDm— NorthernComd.IA (@NorthernComd_IA) May 1, 2017
Army stern message to Pakistan will reply with stern action and vowed response in this barbaric act.
The Pakistan army carried out this unprovoked rocket and mortar firing on two forward posts along the LOC in Krishna Ghati sector. Border action team from Pakistan launched action on the patrol operating team on the Indian side. Against a soldierly act the Pakistan Army mutilated the Indian soldier’s body.
The sequence of events
- Unprovoked firing by Pakistan began at 8:20 AM.
- Patrol Party got caught in the act by Pakistan
- Pakistan border action team moved 200 feet inside India border
- Pakistan border team mutilates soldiers of 2 Indian.
- Indian army vows to take retaliatory action.
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Facts Check: No it's not a video suicide bomber in Kasmir Funeral
- Facts Check: Surgical strike by mouse in an ATM of HDFC bank, SBI
- Was Radhika Vemula, mother of Rohith Vemula promised Rs 20 lakh, Indian Union Muslim League
- Farewell to the Oldest Sumatran Orangutan in the World!
Note: If you like being among the first to know about latest news, trending hoaxes, fake news etc, consider giving us a like on facebook or follow us on twitter (@myayupp)