New Delhi: Former Aam Aadmi Party leader Kapil Mishra is constantly attacking Delhi's CM Arvind. On Friday, Kapil Mishra reached Arvind Kejriwal's house with his supporters. The police stopped him on the way, but he still insisted of meeting Arvind Kejriwal. He just sat there. In the Janata Darbar of Arvind Kejriwal, Kapil Mishra has come to meet with 7 demands. Heavy police force was deployed here. Kapil Mishra had tweeted a little earlier and informed that he would go to CM Darbar and he would also be Santosh Koli's mother.
आज 10 बजे CM के जनता दरबार जाऊंगा, मेरे साथ शहीद संतोष कोली की माता जी भी जाएंगी।— Kapil Mishra (@KapilMishraAAP) June 9, 2017
His supporters raised slogans against Kejriwal and protested by singing hymns on the road. Since June 1, all the ministers and officers of the Delhi government, including Kejriwal meet the public for one hour every morning.
Kapil had announced a few days ago that he would open a poll of scandals by going to CM's Janata Darbar. On Friday morning, Kapil Mishra reached out to CM residence with around 20 supporters. According to the information, seven people were allowed to enter but Mishra stuck in with all his 20 supporters.
मुझसे कहा गया कि अकेले जाकर मिल लो, साथीयों को बाहर छोड़कर।— Kapil Mishra (@KapilMishraAAP) June 9, 2017
जवाब - मैं केजरीवाल थोड़ी हूँ जो अपने साथीयों को छोड़कर अकेले जाऊं।
Kapil gets security of Y category ...highlights of Kapil allegations against Kejriwal
- Kapil had tweeted a few days ago and said that he will ask questions to Kejriwal's in Janata Darbar and ask questions with the mother of the leader Santosh Koli.
-The book written by CM will also present a copy of 'Swaraj'.
- After several serious charges of corruption against the Kejriwal, AAP, the Delhi Police have given security of Y category security. Now two security people will stay with Mishra and police will protect the house of Mishra at all times.
- When Kapil was on hunger last month. A man called himself as AAP worker and raged outside his house. During this, they also tried to attack them.
# Allegations against Kejriwal and AAP?
- May 6: Before being removed from the Cabinet, Kapil tweeted that he was going to make big disclosures against corruption.
- May 7: Kapil alleged that Kejriwal took 2 crores cash from minister Satyendra Jain, which he saw himself When asked about this, the Delhi CM said that in politics some things are said only at the right time.
- May 8: Kapil said that Jain had told him about the deal of land worth 50 crore for Chaturpur for Saadhu of Kejriwal. After this, Kapil was suspended from the Aam Aadmi Party.
- May 14: Kapil accuses the Aam Aadmi Party of illegal funding in AAP. He claimed that through the fake companies, the AAP took crores of rupees as black money. Then converted it to white together with a bank.
- Kapil has demanded come out with details of the foreign visits of 5 leaders Sanjay Singh, Raghav Chadha, Ashish Khaitan, Satyendra Jain and Durgesh Pathak. He also sat on hunger strike demanding this demand.
- 27th May: Kapil accuses Ambulance Purchase Scam, drug purchase scandal and transfer-posting scandal in the Health Department. After this the ACB started investigation in the drug purchase scam.
What is the matter of Santosh Koli
The tragic death of Santosh Koli, the initial supporter of the movement, took place in very suspicious circumstances, the Aam Aadmi Party leaders also termed it a conspiracy and murdered. Arvind Kejriwal himself had asked to conduct a CBI inquiry into the incident after he came to power. His family is still fighting in the hope of getting justice.
Don't forget to give your feedback in the below comments.