Islamabad: Kulbhushan Jadhav death sentence by Pakistan will defiantly going to impact the India Pakistan relations. A Pakistani army court on Monday sentenced the Indian national - Kulbhushan Jadhav - to death.
As per the Pakistan army court, Kulbhushan Jadhav is an Indian spy. He was sentenced to death for for his involvement in spying and deliberately destroy, damage, or obstruct (something), especially for political or military advantage or activities against Pakistan".
Kulbhushan Jadhav bio data
- Kulbhushan Jadhav is an Ex Indian Navy officer
- Kulbhushan took premature retirement
- His has a family currently living in Mumbai
- Jadhav was abducted by Pakistan from Iran border near Balochistan
- He was tried by Pakistan Army in secret.
- The Pakistan government did not give any prior information on this to India
- India has said that Kulbhushan Jadhav is a retired Indian Navy officer, but denied the allegation that he was in any way connected to the government.
- Many Experts have failed to understand that why Pakistan is in hurry to hang Kulbhushan and why no open trial was conducted
- As per Pakistan, Jadhav was arrested last year on March 3 last year by Pakistan security officials in Balochistan after he entered from Iran.
Death sentence for Kulbhushan
"The spy has been tried through Field General Court Martial (FGCM) under Pakistan Army Act and awarded death sentence," the military's media wing Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said in a statement.
Pakistan Army chief Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa "has confirmed his death sentence awarded by FGCM," it added.
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Fact check: Breaking News-BN, A little girl knocked down picture
- Fact check: PM Narendra Modi greatest blunder
- Fact check: Total 18 America school attack Since January, 2018
- Fact check: Dunblane primary school and ban of UK handguns effect
Note: Don't forget to share and like ayupp.com on facebook, twitter for latest on viral news updates.
The world is full of fake news, we at ayupp apart from our daily work, take time out to do some fact check verification, so that the news media and social media is clean of fake information, please help us, share this news.