New Delhi, MCD Polls: The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), released its manifesto on Sunday for the upcoming municipal polls in Delhi 2017.
The general election to three municipal corporations of Delhi will be held this month.
Here is all we know on the BJP manifestto.
- To provide relief to small traders and shopkeepers paying high conversion charges, the Delhi BJP announced lower rates.
- To improve the quality of education in Delhi municipal schools, mandatory English from nursery class, mandatory moral education for classes I to V, computer labs for class IV and V students
- A change in the midday meal menu to include more nutrients are a part of the manifesto.
- The BJP in its manifesto stressed that they are not merely announcing but they determined to bring change in the national capital. BJP stressed that Deendayal Antyodaya Rasoi Yojana will be introduced wherein every meal will be served for Rs. 10.
- A nodal officer will be appointed to bring transparency in the works of the MCD and to monitor development works.
- The manifesto also stated that the party will make sure the presence of women rise in the Startup India campaign.
- Property tax of religious and social places will be charged for Rupee one. The move will benefit those who couldn't pay the tax and are still paying penalties.
- Every week a council meeting will be arranged with the Resident welfare association (RWA).
- BJP said it will make the national capital free from corruption and make sure every pointer mentioned in the manifesto is implemented with sincerity.
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Fact check: Breaking News-BN, A little girl knocked down picture
- Fact check: PM Narendra Modi greatest blunder
- Fact check: Total 18 America school attack Since January, 2018
- Fact check: Dunblane primary school and ban of UK handguns effect
Note: Don't forget to share and like ayupp.com on facebook, twitter for latest on viral news updates.
The world is full of fake news, we at ayupp apart from our daily work, take time out to do some fact check verification, so that the news media and social media is clean of fake information, please help us, share this news.