New Delhi:In order to commemorate the centenary celebration of Sabarmati Ashram associated with the Father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi, Ministry of Railways has decided to run Gandhi Darshan Special Tourist Train covering all the important tourist places under Gandhian Circuit. The train will be operated by its PSU IRCTC. Minister of Railways Shri Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu will flag off this train through video conferencing from Bandra, the train will start its journey from Sabarmati on 17-06-2017 (Saturday), the centenary day of Sabarmati Ashram. The train will be flagged off in the gracious presence of Shri Vijay Rupani, Chief Minister, Gujarat.
This Gandhi Special Tourist train will cover all the important destinations like Wardha, Motihari, Bettiah, Gaya, Varanasi , Allahabad & Surat connected with India’s freedom struggle movement & Mahatma Gandhi. The train will be on a special Tour for 10 days from 17-06-2017 to 26-06-2017.
The details of Gandhi Special Tourist train are as follows:
Destination covered :- Wardha - Bettiah/Motihari - Gaya - Varanasi - Allahabad
Boarding Points:- Sabarmati - Anand - Vadodara - Bharuch - Surat
Itinerary Dated :- 17.06.2017 to 26.06.2017
IRCTC offers 'Mahatma Gandhi Darshan Special' one of the most affordable all inclusive tour package, covering all the important tourist places in the country. The Gandhi Darshan Special tour package costs Rs. 8,720/- per person, which is inclusive of providing travel by train in 2nd Class Sleeper coach, Besides it, the cost is inclusive of following:
● Hall accommodation at places of night stay/ morning freshening up.
● Pure vegetarian meals.
● Tourist buses for visiting sightseeing spots.
● Tour escorts for announcements and information.
● Security arrangements for each coach (without arms).
● An IRCTC Official on train as train Superintendent.
● Total Capacity of Train - 864 pasx
Booking of Mahatma Gandhi Special Tourist Trains is available online on IRCTC website. Booking can also be done through our Tourist Facilitation Center, Zonal Offices and Regional Offices.
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Were 68 Journalists, writers, bureaucrats paid 2-5 Lakh/month to write against PM,Cambridge Analytica
- Parody account menace: Hardik Pandya to be booked over Ambedkar tweet
- Chinese government introduces stranger’s young men, women marriage
- Asos commits mistake 17000 times and calls it limited edition bags
Note: Don't forget to share and like ayupp.com on facebook, twitter for latest on viral news updates.
The world is full of fake news, we at ayupp apart from our daily work, take time out to do some fact check verification, so that the news media and social media is clean of fake information, please help us, share this news.