New Delhi:In order to commemorate the centenary celebration of Sabarmati Ashram associated with the Father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi, Ministry of Railways has decided to run Gandhi Darshan Special Tourist Train covering all the important tourist places under Gandhian Circuit. The train will be operated by its PSU IRCTC. Minister of Railways Shri Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu will flag off this train through video conferencing from Bandra, the train will start its journey from Sabarmati on 17-06-2017 (Saturday), the centenary day of Sabarmati Ashram. The train will be flagged off in the gracious presence of Shri Vijay Rupani, Chief Minister, Gujarat.
This Gandhi Special Tourist train will cover all the important destinations like Wardha, Motihari, Bettiah, Gaya, Varanasi , Allahabad & Surat connected with India’s freedom struggle movement & Mahatma Gandhi. The train will be on a special Tour for 10 days from 17-06-2017 to 26-06-2017.
The details of Gandhi Special Tourist train are as follows:
Destination covered :- Wardha - Bettiah/Motihari - Gaya - Varanasi - Allahabad
Boarding Points:- Sabarmati - Anand - Vadodara - Bharuch - Surat
Itinerary Dated :- 17.06.2017 to 26.06.2017
IRCTC offers 'Mahatma Gandhi Darshan Special' one of the most affordable all inclusive tour package, covering all the important tourist places in the country. The Gandhi Darshan Special tour package costs Rs. 8,720/- per person, which is inclusive of providing travel by train in 2nd Class Sleeper coach, Besides it, the cost is inclusive of following:
● Hall accommodation at places of night stay/ morning freshening up.
● Pure vegetarian meals.
● Tourist buses for visiting sightseeing spots.
● Tour escorts for announcements and information.
● Security arrangements for each coach (without arms).
● An IRCTC Official on train as train Superintendent.
● Total Capacity of Train - 864 pasx
Booking of Mahatma Gandhi Special Tourist Trains is available online on IRCTC website. Booking can also be done through our Tourist Facilitation Center, Zonal Offices and Regional Offices.
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Fake news check: Kashmiri terrorists said that RSS supplied weapons and money to them
- No it is not Varanasi roads but Nanpu Bridge, Shanghai
- Yes Did Rahul Gandhi said congress is a party of Muslims
- Did anyone else see RAF flyby in London It's Coming Home is fake
Note: If you like being among the first to know about latest news, trending hoaxes, fake news etc, consider giving us a like on facebook or follow us on twitter (@myayupp)