Srinagar / New Delhi: NIA (National Investigation Agency) raided 22 places in the country on Saturday in the Terror Funding case of Jammu & Kashmir. Rapid action was taken in 14 places in Kashmir and 8 places in Delhi. The Investigation Agency raided Valley's separatist leaders, offices and their commercial hubs.
Indian security agencies have claimed that ISI of Pakistani intelligence agency at the origin of this mechanism, with the strong evidence of financial help received from Pakistan for active terrorist and separatist groups in Jammu and Kashmir. Apart from this, action was also taken against Hawala operators. The separatist leaders who were raided in the houses include close relatives and relatives of Hurairat's Syed Ali Shah Geelani.
Case against separatist leaders...
According to the news agency, the NIA had registered a case of preliminary inquiry against the separatist leaders of Kashmir on May 19, which was changed into a regular case on Friday evening. Subsequently, on Saturday morning, the Investigation Agency started raids on other places in the country including the houses of separatist leaders in the Valley.
According to official sources, action was also taken against eight hawala dealers and traders in Delhi. Two places have been raided in Sonipat, Haryana.
The money was received from Pakistan
- A few days ago, in the NIA questioning, three separatist leaders Nayeem Khan, Gazi Javed Baba and Farooq Ahmad Dar alias Bitta Karate who are allegedly believed that they got funds from Pakistan. According to NIA sources, these leaders had accepted the Hurriyat's ties to join Pakistan. The investigating agency questioned him on his Delhi headquarters on the morning of May 29th.
Earlier, the NIA had questioned Tehrik-e-Hurriyat leader Baba and JKLF (Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front) leader Dar for 4 consecutive days in Srinagar. During that time, they were questioned about the allegation of fund raising funds through hawala channels for violence in Kashmir.
What are the allegations?
On the basis of initial investigation of the case, NIA has named LeT operative Hafiz Saeed, LeT operative LeT operative Hafiz Saeed, Kashmiri separatist leader Syed Ali Shah Geelani and Jammu and National Front President Nayeem Khan on the basis of initial investigation.
According to sources, according to the strict vigilance of the Indian investigating agencies on the financial assistance given by the hawala to the separatists, now the disclosures have been given to the active groups to invest in property business in Srinagar and the surrounding areas. After this disclosure, the NIA has started investigating the investments in the property of separatists in Kashmir.
Hurriyat leaders are funded by both Pakistan-based terrorist organizations and the Pakistan intelligence agency ISI to throw stones at security forces in the valley.
How all this information came out-
In the sting operation of a news channel, the Kashmiri separatists were exposed about the payment of money from Pakistan's terrorist groups. After this, on 19th May, the NIA had filed a case against these separatist leaders and started the Preliminary Inquiry.
- Hurriyat leader Nayeem Khan was shown accepting money from LeT in a sting operation. A channel did this sting on May 16th. It was seen from the Khan telling to reporter that money coming from Pakistan is more than hundreds of crores, but we expect more.
Under this system of financial assistance, the fundamentalist organizations are demanding money from active organizations in Pakistan as per the requirement. In the email message caught by the ally, the ISI has given details of the number of married and unmarried workers who worked for the organization in the area, the absconding and the list of prisoners lodged in prison and their kin.
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Factcheck: Will whatsapp become paid application from Tommorrow
- Factcheck: Trumph’s winners of the 2017 Fake News Awards is fake
- Factcheck: Did Obama’s $30 Million Taxpayer-Funded Funeral And Monument Plans
- Will Florida winner of $451m jackpot, give back $5000 to first 50k retweet
Note:Please like and share our page, so that we can improve further.
Please give your feedback in the below comments.