Chicken leg neck bad for health
eMessage made by – Social Media
Confirmation by Ayupp.com – Fake
Ayupp Analysis – A lot of researcher have already proved that chicken feet is good for health. Primary reason for this is that it has abundant source of Collagen. Usually, Collagen is extracted from Bovine, Pig and Marine fish, which is very expensive source. This make chicken legs very good for health. It is also rich in hyaluronic acid and Chondroitin sulphate. These help in preventing the effects of aging and helps in overcoming joint problems.
Collagen can be compared to a glue that holds our body in one form. It helps in smoothening of skin as well as heart related issues. More benefits can be summarized below:
- Healthier and younger looking skin
- Rich in calcium and protein, without the carbohydrates
- Improves blood supply by strengthening the blood vessels
- Assist the body in metabolizing fats, therefore good for weight loss
- Slows the effect of arthritis
- Reduce pain and swelling (inflammation)
If you go and buy collagen supplements in market, it is very expensive. So better to eat chicken legs and stay healthy if you are non-vegetarian.
Chicken legs preparation video –
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Facts Check: No it's not a video suicide bomber in Kasmir Funeral
- Facts Check: Surgical strike by mouse in an ATM of HDFC bank, SBI
- Was Radhika Vemula, mother of Rohith Vemula promised Rs 20 lakh, Indian Union Muslim League
- Farewell to the Oldest Sumatran Orangutan in the World!
Note: If you like our work, don't forget to share and like ayupp.com on facebook, twitter.