Viral Message: Autism has now been included among the known side effects of the DTaP (Diphtheria, Tetanus, and acellular Pertussis) vaccine.
E Message on – Social media and internet
Fact Check by Ayupp– False
Autism, refers to a range of conditions characterized by challenges with social skills, repetitive behaviors, speech and nonverbal communication, as well as by unique strengths and differences.
In a few cases, autism is caused by:
- Rubella (German measles) in the pregnant mother
- Tuberous sclerosis (a rare genetic disorder that causes benign tumors to grow in the brain as well as in other vital organs)
- Fragile X syndrome (the most common inherited form of intellectual disability)
- Encephalitis (brain inflammation)
- Untreated phenylketonuria (PKU) – when the body lacks an enzyme needed for normal metabolis.
In the past several years, there has been interest in a theory that suggested a link between autism and the use of thimerosal, a mercury-based preservative used in the measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine. But the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention clear that there is no link between autism and the MMR vaccine or any other vaccine.
An interesting article was posted on 10 March 2016, a nondescript WordPress blog reporting that “autism was now disclosed and acknowledged as an adverse event reported for use of DTaP (Diphtheria, Tetanus, and acellular Pertussis) vaccine” was published by an anonymous blogger.
The blog post again started to come up in anti-vaccine circles on social media under headlines such as “FDA announces vaccines cause autism” and on November 26, 2017 the official FDA websiteit has announced that vaccines are causing autism!” Readers didn’t need to scan past the misleading titles to catch the thrust of the claims: The headlines insinuated that autism had recently been added to the list of known adverse affects asssociated with the DTaP, quietly confirming what science-based medical information had supposedly denied for so long.
This document is a pdf of the standard insert packaged with the Whooping cough vaccine called "tripedia". The insert begins with this description:
Tripedia®, Diphtheria and Tetanus Toxoids and Acellular Pertussis Vaccine Adsorbed (DTaP), for intramuscular use, is a sterile preparation of diphtheria and tetanus toxoids adsorbed, with acellular pertussis vaccine in an isotonic sodium chloride solution containing sodium phosphate to control pH. After shaking, the vaccine is a homogeneous white suspension. Tripedia vaccine is distributed by Sanofi Pasteur Inc .
The FDA has removed this document from the site But luckily we have saved in pdf as given below.
Autism is a lifelong developmental condition that affects, among other things, the way an individual relates to his or her environment and their interaction with other people.
Meanwhile, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention maintains an entire page dedicated to claims there is no causal link between vaccines and autism.
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Supreme Court has passed an emergency verdict 10-Year Jail Term For Attack On Christians is fake
- To Target PM Modi on Ganga, Congress uses 2009 photo of Ganga river
- Video: Congress Leader Sanjay Nirupum compares Modi to Mahisasur
- Navjot Singh Sidhu likens Pakistan, than travelling to South India & Pakistan warns of 10 surgical strike
Note: If you like our work, don't forget to share and like ayupp.com on facebook, twitter.