Viral Message: A room full of servers and hard drives was destroyed in the Clinton house fire in Chappaqua, New York, on Wednesday, according to a Chappaqua Fire Department source.
eMessage on – Social media and internet
Fact Check by Ayupp– Fake
Viral message example- A room full of servers and hard drives was destroyed in the Clinton house fire in Chappaqua, New York, on Wednesday, according to a Chappaqua Fire Department source, raising fears that incriminating evidence against the Clintons has been destroyed just days after a White House insider warned that Trump was preparing to prosecute their crimes.
“I saw smashed up hard drives, melted memory cards and the charred remains of paper scattered all over the room and immediately knew the fire must have started there,” a Chappaqua Fire Department source told local news reporters, explaining that the house fire was “put out by Secret Service agents” before the Fire Department arrived.
Hillary Clinton, the presidential candidate whose notorious “home-brew” server sparked multiple FBI investigations and eventually one very controversial exoneration by former Director James Comey, has long been known to keep classified and illegal information in the less-than-secure domain of her New York household.
Time is running out for the Clintons
Earlier this week, after Trump warned “high-profile child traffickers” that he was coming for them, QAnon, posting from the White House, pointed followers to to an elite pedophile ring investigation at the State Department in 2013 that was shut down and covered up by Secretary Hillary Clinton.
Viral Message Verification:- This is a fake news created by yournewswire and there is no truth about the news. However a small fire broke out. As reported by Nicj Merril (Former @StateDept, HFA Alum, Hillary Clinton Communications Director
) “This report is wrong, & creating much hysteria.
Yes, a small fire broke out in the @SecretService facility today on Clinton property, in a building not connected to their home. Fire was put out, local FD responded. The Clintons were not home.”
This report is wrong, & creating much hysteria.— Nick Merrill (@NickMerrill) January 3, 2018
Yes, a small fire broke out in the @SecretService facility today on Clinton property, in a building not connected to their home. Fire was put out, local FD responded. The Clintons were not home.
All is ok!https://t.co/fXnbqtLb2K
This news is being widely shared on the social media, though it is wrong.
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Is 75 percent attendance is not mandatory: Fake circular, AICTE
- Fact Check: PETROL PRICES AROUND D WORLD viral on social media
- Was Trump Merely Sharing The Gospel With Porn Star as per Jim Bakker
- Did Autopsy Reveal Tom Petty Died From Big Pharma Painkillers: factcheck