Rules to play blue whale Game 50 deadly tasks
eMessage made by – Social media and internet
Confirmation by Ayupp.com – Not sure
Very sad news heard this morning, 17th year old Marwari boy from Tondiarpet had committed suicide the reason behind his suicide is Bluewhale game and he left with the suicide note. If any teenager (11 to 19 years of age) is using any Internet in your family or around, then alert them to a Facebook or Whatsapp on a game called Blue Whale, do not accept it and no one will open the link.
Because there are 50 Tasks in this game and the last thing is to commit suicide.
If you leave the game in the middle of the game, that means that the hacker threatens to kill you and your family.
Once the game starts, you can not stop and 50 tasks have to be completed.
Once you start the game, the hacker hacks your mobile.
If you have a group, get a contact and forward it to everyone. Time is short
This message has come which has been forwarded.
I do not think any link which we do not know, please do not open it.
And do not ever open such links which will give you so much money or gifts. Don't give mobile phones to kids unless it is under adult supervision
Complete List Of Blue Whale Chalangers
- Carve with a razor "f57" on your hand, send a photo to the curator.
- Wake up at 4.20 a.m. and watch psychedelic and scary videos that curator sends you.
- Cut your arm with a razor along your veins, but not too deep, only 3 cuts, send a photo to the curator.
- Draw a whale on a sheet of paper, send a photo to curator.
- If you are ready to "become a whale", carve "YES" on your leg. If not, cut yourself many times (punish yourself).
- Task with a cipher.
- Carve "f40" on your hand, send a photo to curator.
- Type "#i_am_whale" in your VKontakte status.
- You have to overcome your fear.
- Wake up at 4:20 a.m. and go to a roof (the higher the better)
- Carve a whale on your hand with a razor, send a photo to curator.
- Watch psychedelic and horror videos all day.
- Listen to music that "they" (curators) send you.
- Cut your lip.
- Poke your hand with a needle many times
- Do something painful to yourself, make yourself sick.
- Go to the highest roof you can find, stand on the edge for some time.
- Go to a bridge, stand on the edge.
- Climb up a crane or at least try to do it
- The curator checks if you are trustworthy.
- Have a talk "with a whale" (with another player like you or with a curator) in Skype.
- Go to a roof and sit on the edge with your legs dangling.
- Another task with a cipher.
- Secret task.
- Have a meeting with a "whale."
- The curator tells you the date of your death and you have to accept it.
- Wake up at 4:20 a.m. and go to rails (visit any railroad that you can find).
- Don't talk to anyone all day.
- Make a vow that "you're a whale."
30-49. Everyday you wake up at 4:20am, watch horror videos, listen to music that "they" send you, make 1 cut on your body per day, talk "to a whale."
- Jump off a high building. Take your life.
Blue whale challenge: Parents, here’s how you should talk to your child about internet habits
A game called Blue Whale suicide challenge targets those who are depressed and turns suicide into a thrilling game. As a 14-year-old jumps off the terrace in Mumbai, police suspect that the psychopathic network has spread to India.
Something macabre has been brewing on the internet, and it sounds like the perfect plot for a third rate horror film. A depressed youngster comes across a social media group called Blue Whales. The group encourages him to take his life. It also promises to make his exit from this world fun by turning the suicide into a thrilling game. After signing up, the youngster is assigned daily tasks for the next 50 days. It includes inflicting self-injury, watching horror movies, waking up at odd hours to wrap the task and even carving a whale shape on the arms. The task keeps getting tougher with each passing day. On the last (50th day), the game admin ask the youngster to commit suicide. Those who want to back out on the last day are threatened that their family members will be hurt if they don’t abide by the game rules. There is no exit.
It seems that the deadly game that originated in Russia has taken the life of a 14-year-old boy in Andheri East, Mumbai. Manpreet Singh, who jumped off the terrace of a seven-storey building on Saturday, could be the first victim of the network. However, police are still probing messages circulating on Social Media that he was playing the game that is based on a 50-day dare.
Assistant commissioner of police (Meghwadi division) Milind Khetle said they did not find any self-inflicted mark on him. "The reason is yet to be known. We are probing all angles, including the suicide game theory. We are taking the help of experts. Depending on the findings we will decide if the suicide case should be converted into a FIR.
However, one thing is clear the suicide of 14-yr old boy has put a light about the Social Media and how small kids react to it. As a parent it's very important to keep a check on the activities your kids are involved in Social Media. Article published in today’s Hindustan Times will help parents to keep a check on the Internet habits of their kids. The article is given below:
What should parents do when they know find out disturbing details about their child’s web history or their behaviour on social media? Experts advice parents not to take hasty decisions. Their suggestion: Stop, think and react.
“I am not saying act like a satellite mom or dad, hovering over every tweet, status or Whatsapp message that goes out. Surveillance is not rocket science. Check the web history, see what sites your child is visiting and talk about it, rather than setting rules or punishing them,” said Dr Parul Tank from Wockhardt Hospital.
Mental health experts added that when parents notice that teenagers are spending a lot of time on social media and other virtual platforms, they should not respond aggressively. “Being aggressive in such situations never helps as a parent. If you want to know about their lives, then you have to become a friend rather than being an all-knowing parent,” said Dr Sagar Mundada, KEM hospital.
Child psychiatrist Dr Harish Shetty said parents need to keep a watch on simple signs like irritability, extreme changes in sleep pattern, restlessness, social media behaviour, and suicidal jokes or thoughts in children, and communicate immediately. “Don’t spare them, but don’t trivialise the issue. Put on your best persuasive skills, make them sit and talk about their day-to-day life and issues,” said Dr Shetty. Just tell them to vomit thoughts, whatever that comes to their mind, he suggested.
Experts stressed on the importance of schools, teachers and principals in handling such issues. “The children, if depressed, are more likely to be quiet and avoid long conversations, so keep it short, but identify the need to communicate first. And since they spend most of their time in schools, psychological vigilance is a must,” added Dr Shetty.
However, doctors have advised that if they fail to communicate with the teenagers, schools or parents should reach out to professionals to deal with the situation. “This stage of life is called psychomotor retardation and is not easy to handle, by even parents or schools, so it’s always better to reach out to professionals rather than believing in non-medical, religious treatment methods. As the disease of the body needs medicines, disease of the mind needs cajoling,” Dr Shetty added.
Ayupp Analysis – There is no official proof for the above rules or tasks to be true. But, there has been several websites which have posted this news about blue whale tasks. There has been a lot of videos on youtube which informs that the deaths are happening due to blue whale game.
One of the viewers on the youtube commented -
The main reason why people sucide is because the admin of the blue whale blackmail people that they have all the imformation of their family and friends so they say that if they dont sucide they will kill thier family....THIS IS REALLY DEEP BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND AND I AM PLAYING THE BLUE WHALE😔😔😔😔😢😢😢😭😭😭
So, people can understand how deep this game is affecting the lives of young people. Please refrain from playing this game. Blue whale game is nothing but suicide game. If you really want to do suicide then visit some doctor or psychiatrist. Ending life if never solution to any problem. And by no means, blue whale game is adventure. Someone will torture you based on your personal life and parents. This is not good.
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Schools will remain closed tomorrow due to heavy rains with a link to MLA & MH Education Minister Vinod Tawde’s Tweet.
- Did Pieology fired employee who wrote Fuck The Cops on officer’s receipt
- Video Taslima Nasrin with journalist Shekhar Gupta says Owaisi is my friend
- We pay tax, faced demonetisation, GST but prices have moved NORTH
Note: Our WhatsApp Number is +91 78922 31645. it is NOT a real-time support.
Please Let us know your feedback on our viral message and Ayupp. You can also send us any Viral message or any News for verification.
Click here and Submit your message for verification