S Rajamoli Prabhas donated 115 crore Bahubali 2 first day collection
eRumor made by – Internet and social media
Confirmation by Ayupp.com – FAKE
More Samples –
#DidYouKnow: The director of Bahubali, Rajamoli and Bahubali Prabhas,donate the first day's collection of Rs 115 crore in the name of martyrs....#SaluteTheTeamOfBaahubali.
Bahubali Director Rajamouli and Prabhas has donated the first day earning of 115 crore Rs. To the Martyr Soilders..
Inspired by Akhsay kumar and Ajay devgan..
First day earnings of bahubali 2 is 115 crore donate to INDIAN ARMY by acter and director Parbhas and SS Rajamouli .......👌👌👌👌Great 🙏
Bahubali ne P M Modi ko pahle din ki kamai 125 crore rupay Sukma me maare gaye sainiko ke pariwar ko bhent ki .
Jai Hind !!!!!!!!!!!
बाहुबली के अभिनेता प्रभास ने प्रधानमंत्री से मिलकर फिल्म की पहले दिन की १२१ करोड़ रुपए कमाई सीआरपीएफ के जवानों को दें दिया। नमन है ऐसे अभिनेता को यह है असली भारतीय अभिनेता ।🙏🙏 जय हो
Bahubali superstar Prabhas has donated Rs 120 crores, the first day collection to the soldiers who were killed in Naxal attack. Good gesture, our sincere appreciation to him
Ayupp Analysis – The above message informs readers that the director of Bahubali-2, S Rajmoli and Bahbali Actor Prabhas have donated the earning of day one ( 115 crore ) to the martyrs of Indian army. It is just another eRumour. No donations or even announcements has been made so far with this respect. 115 crore is very big amount and Director and actor have very less share in the profits of movie. The actual chunk is taken by producers. Unless and until the actors are as popular as Khans ( who take major portion of profits as well). Points to prove that the above eRumour is really a rumour –
- Most of Bollywood/Tollywood movies do not even make 115 crore in their entire life time. For making Bahubali the producers have expensed more than 100 to 150 crore(assumed – the actual budget would be much more). Before this kind of announcement anyone will wait for at least recovery of budget and profits.
- Even if the director S Rajamouli and Bahubali actor Prabhas announce such news, they do not have control over entire 115 crore earning. The distributors and exhibitors have the major chunk of ownership in these profits.
Below the list of shareholders –
Production company – Arka Media Works
Telugu: Arka Media Works
Hindi:Dharma ProductionsAA Films
Malayalam:Global United Media
So, 115 crore cannot be donated unless and until all of them have been consulted and convinced.
3. Last Point – In the field of entertainment ( movies ) nothing is done out of Philanthropy. Even if someone gives single penny to any one, that is being sold and shared as promotional stuff. Then how can we expect that 115 crore being donated and not a single noise being made on social media or internet or prime news channels. This can be really very big booster ( publicity ) for this movie if it is real news. And producers would not miss this kind of publicity.
In one of the facebook post it is mentioned that Prabhas is seen meeting with Prime Minister Modi. It is an old pic -
Met 'Baahubali' Prabhas today. pic.twitter.com/Qs44yENsOL— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) July 26, 2015
No doubt, Bahubali 2 is the best movie Indian cinema has ever made. Even Rajnikant have given below tweet about it –
For sure this movie is going to earn more than 1000 crore. First Indian movie to achieve such milestone.
If we come to know about any news of donation we will update this post.
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Fact check: Breaking News-BN, A little girl knocked down picture
- Fact check: PM Narendra Modi greatest blunder
- Fact check: Total 18 America school attack Since January, 2018
- Fact check: Dunblane primary school and ban of UK handguns effect
Note: Don't forget to share and like ayupp.com on facebook, twitter for latest on viral news updates.
The world is full of fake news, we at ayupp apart from our daily work, take time out to do some fact check verification, so that the news media and social media is clean of fake information, please help us, share this news.