New Delhi: Xiaomi on of the known Chinese brands in mobile, will be coming up with yet another device, the Xiaomi Mi 6, will be launched on April 19, 2017. The device was earlier set to launch this week but due to some reason it was postponed.
The company has confirmed on their official Twitter handle.
203-day wait for you since our #Mi5s launch, 7 years for Mi. #Mi6 is a guaranteed performance beast.
He is what we know till now.
- Xiaomi has promised that the device is a guaranteed performance beast.
- Mi 6 is rumored to sport a dual-camera setup. No other specific details have been announced by Xiaomi. It will come equipped with a single 19MP Sony IMX400 rear sensor and an 8MP front-facing ultra pixel sensor.
- The company might unveil the Mi 6 Plus at the event too. However, there is no mention about the Smartphone in its Twitter.
- Rumored specifications: the Xiaomi Mi 6 will sport a 5.15-inch 1080p display.
- It will be powered by a 2.45GHz Snapdragon 835 processor.
- The device will have 4GB of RAM and will have a UFS 2.0 storage size of 32GB, 64GB, or 128GB.
- Running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8 on top.
- It will be backed up by a 3200mAh battery.
- Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus will most likely sport a 5.7-inch display. It will be powered by the Snapdragon 835 processor and will be sport internal storage variants at 64GB and 128GB respectively.
- The device will sport dual Sony IMX362 rear sensors along with an 8MP front-facing ultra pixel sensor. Running Android 7.0 Nougat, the device will be backed up by a 4500mAh battery.
- Mi 6 will be launched in 4GB of RAM + 32GB internal storage at a price of CNY 1,999 (approximately Rs 19,000), the 4GB of RAM + 64GB internal storage is priced at CNY 2,299 (approximately Rs 21,800) while the 6GB of RAM + 128GB internal storage variant is priced at CNY 2,699 (approximately Rs 25,600).
- Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus, is rumored to be offered in 4GB of RAM + 64GB internal storage priced at CNY 2,599 (approximately Rs 24,700), 6GB of RAM + 128GB internal storage priced at CNY 2,999 (approximately Rs 28,500) and 8GB of RAM + 256GB internal storage which will be priced at CNY 3,499 (approximately Rs 33,200).
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Fact Check: Will YouTube Crack Down, Disturbing Children ContentFact Check: Will YouTube Crack Down, Disturbing Children Content
- Reporter Gauri Lankesh Killer Identified Akbar Ali – Fact Check
- Did Britney Spears prayed God asking forgiveness, Illuminati
- Women died after inhaling perfume, Glen Eagles Hospital
Note:Please like and share our page, so that we can improve further.
Please give your feedback in the below comments.