OnePlus 5: Rumors surrounding the upcoming OnePlus 5 are growing large in frequency, and the phone is shaping up to be one of the most impressive smartphones of 2017. One rumor is also almost confirmed of the June release of this Smartphone.
OnePlus 5 is the next successor of OnePlus 3T. The company has confirmed that the OnePlus 5 will be announced publically this summer, according to a new report.
The OnePlus 5, which in the past few days has seen a few rumors doing the roads, was confirmed to arrive this summer by The Verge. The company has earlier hoped over naming of the upcoming OnePlus 4, the number four is considered unlucky in China.The company has confirmed to The Verge that the naming factor didn’t come in that belief, but was rather influenced by the number five jersey of former NBA player Robert Horry, who is liked by a number of OnePlus employees.
On Friday, the OnePlus 5 was spotted listed on an online retail site, OppoMart where some specifications, price and June availability was listed. According to the listing the OnePlus 5 price will be $449 (roughly Rs. 28,800) in the US. The variant is not much clear whether this was for the 64GB variant or the 128GB variant.
OnePlus 5, as per the OppoMart listed for June, 2017 release and quoted for $449.00 (roughly Rs. 28,800)
Out of stock
- 5.5-inch quad HD screen, 2560x1440 pixels display resolution
- 2.45GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 quad-core processor
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB/128GB USF 2.1 storage
- 12MP rear dual-camera, 8MP front camera
- Front fingerprint scanner supported
- Oxygen OS base on Android N, Dash Charge 2.0
- Estimated availability: ship from beginning of June, 2017
Past rumors have suggested a 23-megapixel rear camera, however the recent rumors now claim that the dual rear camera on the OnePlus 5 will feature a pair of 12-megapixel sensors, a standard RGB + monochrome.
Latest retail list confirm the front camera at 8-megapixel, which is surprising considering that the OnePlus 3T offered a 16-megapixel camera.
OnePlus 5 will sport a dual-edge curved display, slimmer bezels than its predecessor and hardware navigation keys.
Thinner bezels could also push the fingerprint sensor to the back.
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Fact Check: Did 2 Siberian Tigers were On the Loose In Hawley
- Fact Check: West Bengal Hindu Brahmin surrounded & attacked by Muslims
- Fact Check: William Smith, headless man found outside judge home, pedophile
- Fact Check: Will amount of fine depend on model of vehicle 2018
Note:Please like and share our page, so that we can improve further.
Please give your feedback in the below comments.