Free Service From medisensehealth.com – Fake news Social media
Bengaluru, medisensehealth.com – Before telling you about the hoax news, read the public notice given by medisensehealth.com official website –
Important Public Notice
925 - Views
Recently in whatsapp & FB there was a message making rounds with the subject "Beware of Corporate Hospitals & Corporate Doctors" and derogatory remarks about prestigious corporate hospitals. It has also come to our notice about a specific derogatory message about Kokilaben hospital and other hospitals. This is not authenticated and does not depict a real life situation faced by patients and should not be taken for any value. Medisense has not played any role in the broadcast of this message and is an independent entity . We have already filed an FIR on this.
Here is the official stand of the company Medisensehealth.com on this defaming message on corporates, with verified facts.
Being socially responsible, we built Medisensehealth.com by patients and for the patients and we understand it is our duty to make public aware of our stand. Here it is.
1. Medisensehealth.com deals with second opinion, treatment options for patients. Its is not an NGO, it is a private limited company based in Karnataka with 2000 volunteering experts from across India and abroad. In fact majority of the volunteers are corporate medical experts.
2. Until September 2016 the services provided were free, as a concept introduction to the patients. Now Medisensehealth.com is charging for complicated cases where as simple cases are still given opinion for free.
3. Message floated with the subject “Beware of corporate Hospitals” was not created nor floated by the company. This message was initially brought to company’s notice in March 2016. Medisense lodged a complaint with KAR police wide FIR#0096/2016 (29/03/2016)for defaming the company by unknown miscreants. Information on the FIR was published in local news papers during 30 -31st March.
4. Last two paragraphs in the derogatory message was from Medisense. Which is
"If you or your family have been advised a surgery or a medical procedure & if you are confused about the medical options for you, then call at 70266 46022 or send your medical reports at email@example.com or visit medisensehealth.com They will get u a 2nd opinion from an expert doctors panel.
This service for patients is available in 45 cities across 20 states in India. Please pass on to all you are loved ones."
With this public notice we need the public
1. Not to trust these messages as they are spams written by unknown miscreants.
2. Do not forward such messages to others without checking with Medisensehealth.com (70266 46022) or the concerned hospitals.
Hence Medisensehealth.com requests you, a responsible citizen, to share this notice with all the concerned.
All the above information is available at - https://medisensehealth.com/medisense-community/view-more/Important-Public-Notice/1478246833
The hoax message says that –
Medical - Second Opinion
BEWARE OF CORPORATE HOSPITALS AND CORPORATE DOCTORS.
Corporate hospitals are paying a salary of one and half lakh per month to their doctors. But they have monthly targets. the target condition for them to remain in job is that, they have to write tests and and scans worth 3 lakhs and trap 25 patients for surgery every month. This is not happening in charity hospitals. In many hospitals, unwanted surgeries and risky premature cataract surgeries are being carried out. One has to be fearful of corporate hospitals. If you show your medical card or if you say " Doctor, don't bother about expense, please save the life " to a corporate doctor, you are gone. If they terrify you and do not give time to think, you should become alert. A genuine doctor will talk encouragingly and don't terrify you. You can ask your family doctor or a friendly doctor to visit the patient as a visitor and take a second opinion before plunge into corporate hands
If you or your family have been advised a surgery or a medical procedure and if you are confused about the medical options for you, then call at 7026646022 or send your medical reports at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit . They will get you a second opinion from an expert doctors panel. It is a for patients.
This for patients is available in 21 cities in India which includes UDUPI, mangalore, Bangalore, mumbai, chennai, Hyd etc. Pls pass on to all your loved ones.
Conclusion – We can clearly conclude that this is social media gimmick to defame medisensehealth. Please do not believe in rumours. Stay healthy stay safe.