Valentines week, Heart attack – February is known for Valentines week. In real life our friends and family is everything. We have come up with some of the most common heart attack symptoms. Though, these symptoms does not confirm presence of heart attack. But its always to take precautions.
- Pain in Chest – It is one of the most common symptoms for Heart attack. This can be very severe and might feel like something extremely heavy is kept on your chest. One might feel some discomfort, pain and heavy pressure. This is the common symptom for both men and women.
- Dizziness – Women’s have more shortness of breath. They would vomit more than men and also nausea. These can be symptoms of Heart attack if she feels pain in neck, jaw, abdomen, back or jaw very frequently. The reason behind this is that our nerve fibres in the arm and jaw run together with cardiac nerve fibres to the brain. It often happens that one feels pain in these areas, because brain is confused about the pain signal coming from brain.
- Uncertainty in your way of exercise – Our body starts behaving differently and we should not ignore this. If you are a regular walker (or stair case climber) and start to feel that all of a sudden your body is not behaving normally, then it’s a alarm bell for you. You might at the risk of Heart attack. You might also feel very breathless. You stop and take extra breathe. These kind of symptoms should not be ignored. First thing you should is to visit a cardiologist.
- Heavy or difficulty in breathing – As mentioned in the point 3, breathing should not be ignored. It can also happen that you breathe abnormally all the time. You are also facing difficulty in breathing. These things can happen when your heart is not functioning properly.
- Overall feeling of unwell or exhausted – People might report not feeling well or feeling completely exhausted. People would also have chest pain, but since nausea is more visible, so this kind of symptoms can be mistaken as the symptoms of flu.
Life is lifeless without the ones you love. So, during this valentine know about the basic rules to take care of your heart.
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
Note: If you like being among the first to know about latest news, trending hoaxes, fake news etc, consider giving us a like on facebook or follow us on twitter (@myayupp)