New Delhi, World Book fair: The 44th edition of the book fair, the Delhi World Book fair inaugurated today, by the Minister of State for Human resource Development, Mahendra Nath. The book fair is one of a kind, will be held from 7 to 15th Jan 2017.
The Fair is organized by National Book Trust, India, an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, working towards promotion of books and the habit of reading in the country.
India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO), under the Ministry of Commerce, Governemnt of India is the Co-organizer of the Fair.
The World Book fair will be launched at New Delhi, Pragati Maidan
The nine-day event of the world book Fair, is based on the theme Manushi, which will focus on writings on and by women.
Highlight of the events
- Participation of more than 886 participants.
- More than 50 foreign exhibitors. Countries, including China, Egypt, France, Germany, Japan and Iran are participating in the Foreign Pavilion.
- More than 2,500 stalls will showcase books.
- Books of almost all the major languages will be available fro Hindi, English and other Indian languages.
- The books will cover all the all the age groups, on a wide range of subjects and genre
- On January 10 when publishers from India, Germany and France will talk about markets, trends and collaborations in a session and will showcase their book market scenario at the event.
Major publishers from India and abroad will also showcase the best of their titles at the fair.
You can online book the entry tickets for New Delhi World Book Fair at https://www.itpoonlineticket.in
Wi-Fi and Internet Lease Line rate chart for hall nos. 7-11, 12-12A, 14, 15 & 18 of Pragati Maidan
|S.No.||Description of items||Approved
|1||Charges for Wi-Fi connection per user with 1 GB Data, 2 Mbps speed & 1 day validity||48.00||Apply Online|
|2||Charges for Wi-Fi connection per user with 3 GB Data, 2 Mbps speed & 2 days validity||88.00||Apply Online|
|3||Charges for Wi-Fi connection per user with 5 GB Data, 2 Mbps speed & 3 days validity||100.00||Apply Online|
|4||Charges for Wi-Fi connection per user with 10GB Data, 2 Mbps speed & 7 days validity||150.00||Apply Online|
|5||Charges for Wi-Fi connection per user with 20 GB Data, 2 Mbps speed & 15 days validity||250.00||Apply Online|
|6||Per day Charges for wired internet connection (LAN based) for upto 10 Mbps bandwidth with unlimited data download||800.00||Apply Online|
|7||Per day Charges for wired internet connection (LAN based) for upto 11-30 Mbps bandwidth with unlimited data download||550.00||Apply Online|
|8||Per day Charges for wired internet connection (LAN based) for upto 31-50 Mbps bandwidth with unlimited data download||500.00||Apply Online|
|9||Per day Charges for wired internet connection (LAN based) for above 50 Mbps bandwidth with unlimited data download||480.00||Apply Online|
Contact details for obtaining services are as follow:
Users can call 1800-103-5466 on toll-free 24x7
(Inputs from: http://www.indiatradefair.com/wifi/form/F)
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Fake news check: Mullaperiyar Dam In Kerala About To Break
- Hundreds of rescue teams aided by more than 90 aircraft and 500 motorboats
- CBDT issues Circular on amendment of Tax Audit Report
- PM visits Kerala, reviews relief and rescue operations
Note: If you like being among the first to know about latest news, trending hoaxes, fake news etc, consider giving us a like on facebook or follow us on twitter (@myayupp)