what is the rule to take a day off from your daily office work for one day
Everyone in life needs occasional break from office work. Once in a while you many need to just go away and leave the office job. Go home, go anywhere and relax or have a piece of your mind, just you want to leave your office.
Convincing your boss may not be so easy task on this; you have to choose the right moment, right day for this.
Here are rules that can help you in getting the right off from the day.
Right moment: - if your are at office
- If you’re going for sick leave, make sure you have not taken it for a long period of time.
- Make sure you are not taking a leave immediately after a fight.
- Make sure you don’t take leave just before an urgent meeting or call.
- Make sure you don’t take off at the time of delivery of project, major releases of projects.
Making ground work: - if you are at office, before taking a leave make your ground.
- If you are planning for a sick leave, Let your colleagues working around feel from the start of the day that you are not too well, show yourself little dull.
- You can tell some of the people around to make them know you are unwell.
- So people around that you are not much interested in extra activities. At lunch you can have less food etc, if you already are having lunch with your colleagues.
Expect a call or give a call:- if you are at home , then you can either expect a call from your colleagues regarding your not coming to office.
- It is important if you take a off from office, then either you make a call or email to the senior person that you are not coming to office.
- Don’t be in noisy place, so that if you are expecting a call.
- Make people believe while talking that you are really sick while talking if you have planned a sick leave.
Other leave you can apply for:-
- You can request for a sick leave, like body pain, hand pain etc etc.
- If you have kids then you can say some activities related to kids in school.
- Some family guests have come suddenly.
- Some pooja activities.
- Parent coming after a long time.
- Some construction happening in front of the house, because of which road is blocked so can’t come.
- Water, electric problem at home, could not take bath or do extra activities.
- Some theft happened.
- My pet animal is sick.
- If unmarried, going to see a girl or boy for marriage…