Enthiran 2.0, Movie: Rajinikant’s Enthiran is making all the right noise to go into the club of already successful movie list.
The Science flick, a sequel to 2010 Enthiran has set a new record by being a highly insured movie till date. The movie is insured for Rs 350 crore.
The movie is reprising the roles of Dr Vaseegaran and the Robot Chitti.
Lyca Productions, set up by British-Srilankan entrepreneur all irajah Subaskaran, has taken up the insurance from a consortium of more than six companies, including private players and public sector giants such as New India Assurance.
The insurance cover for the movie is tipped to be the most expensive Indian movie ever with a budget of Rs 400 crore, will include shoot cancelation, property damage and risk, third-party property risk, accident to crew members, failure or damage to shooting equipment such as flood lights, camera, recorders, cranes etc.
It will include workmen’s compensation insurance and personal accident policies for all the crew members.
Other Insurance for Movies
- Enthiran 2.0:- Rs 350 crore
- Bahubali:- Rs 110 Crore
- Raees:- Rs 80 crore
- Dangal:- Rs 62 Crore
- Udta Punjab:- Rs 35 crore
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Driver of the DMU train Arvind Kumar has NOT committed suicide said Police commissioner
- After Allahabad, this historic city will change the name!
- Viral video showing a child's head on a plate, Rajasthan Bhilwara is magic trick
- How Many Houses have been constructed by the BJP govt Over the Years?
Note: If you like being among the first to know about latest news, trending hoaxes, fake news etc, consider giving us a like on facebook or follow us on twitter (@myayupp)