New Delhi: Anil Dave passed away on 18th May 2017 at the age of 60. The Union Environment Minister had some list of wishes, which he did long time back.
Titled “My Wish and Will”, dated 23 July 2012. This will was prepared shortly before he underwent a bypass surgery in December, 2012. The will is in hindi.
- He wished no memorials, statues, prizes etc to celebrate him.
- Those who wish to commemorate him, they can still do so by planting trees and preserve water bodies, however he asked them to avoid his name in doing so.
- He also wished his last rites to be performed at Bandrabhan ghat. (Bandhrabhan holds religious significance in Hosangabad as being a meeting point of the rivers Narmada and Tawa). This place is in Madhya Pradesh Hoshangabad district.
Anil Dave apologized for any mistake in the language and writing of his will.
Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi twitted saying “This document is a manifestation of simplicity & selflessness in public life. It is an illustration of Nishkama Karma Yoga.”
This document is a manifestation of simplicity & selflessness in public life. It is an illustration of Nishkama Karma Yoga. pic.twitter.com/VWuS2FsnMw— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) May 18, 2017
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Garden radio ISRO is designed by Studio Moniker in Amsterdam
- Supreme Court has passed an emergency verdict 10-Year Jail Term For Attack On Christians is fake
- To Target PM Modi on Ganga, Congress uses 2009 photo of Ganga river
- Video: Congress Leader Sanjay Nirupum compares Modi to Mahisasur
Note: If you like being among the first to know about latest news, trending hoaxes, fake news etc, consider giving us a like on facebook or follow us on twitter (@myayupp)