India, New Delhi: India would come to a Halt on 2 sept, 2016 As 10 trade unions will call for a nationwide bandh.
The unions have claimed that this year's strike is set to the biggest with as many as 18 crore workers participating in the strike; 14 crore has participated in the strike last year.
This strike is going to affect many sectors across India, esp in
- Public transport especially those in Delhi, Hyderabad and Bengaluru
- Telecom sector, electricity, mining, defence sectors will be affected
- Government offices
- Petrol pump
- Software complanies
What will remain open on Friday:
- Indian Railways as employees are not participating in the strike
- Schools and Colleges
- Supply of essential commodities such as milk, water wil not be affected
- Medical shops will be open
Many of the software companies have already given work from home option to its employees and many have declared holidays to the employees.
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
Note: If you like being among the first to know about latest news, trending hoaxes, fake news etc, consider giving us a like on facebook or follow us on twitter (@myayupp)