Canadian electrocuted to death in Telangana, other sustain burns

Ayupp

Kothagudem (Telangana) [India], Mar. 31: A Canadian national was electrocuted to death, while his friend suffered severe burns after they accidentally came in contact with live wires.

The incident took place late last evening when the duo was walking in the corridors of a building in Telangana's Kothagudem district. As reported in business-standard, the incident occurred late last evening when M N John (21) and B Y Solomon accidentally touched the live wire while walking in the balcony of a training centre.

According to the police, both the Canadian nationals - identified as Solomon and Nathan John - were employed in Thailand. They had come to kothagudem town to impart training at the centre, run by a friend.

Both had come to Kothagudem town to impart teaching skills to students at the centre run by a common friend Samuel Raj Joseph on March 24. They did not have any idea that a live wire was passing through the balcony of the building.



You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Did Rahul Gandhi go blank when asked about his experience at Kailash Mansarovar?
- SreeShanth is Using Mobile Phone in Biggboss House ?
- Did Modi Govt Chose Ambani For Rafale Deal, Prez Hollande
- Fake account of HAL flooding fake news on Rafale deal

Note: If you like being among the first to know about latest news, trending hoaxes, fake news etc, consider giving us a like on facebook or follow us on twitter (@myayupp)
Loading...
Ayupp News