Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh: The development agenda already a lost in Uttar Pradesh and now some parties are looking for favourism. As per the letter written to Election Commission the BJO urged that the Samajwadi Party and UP CM Akhilesh Yadav have violated the Model Code of Conduct (MCC).
The BJP has alleged that CM Akhilesh recently has violated two Such MCC.
- In a speech given at Bhadohi, UP Akhilesh Yadav said that “If somebody gives you money for vote then take it, but vote only for the Samajwadi Party”
- In Another statement related to model code of conduct Akhilesh had said 'Friends from media help us during elections and we will award you later' by Akhilesh during said during a press briefing in Lucknow has also been pointed out by the BJP party.
It is not new when parties have violated the Model Code of conduct and after warning by the Election Commission have led off. Arvind Kejriwal and Manohar Parrikar have in initial stages of the election have violated the MCC when they had said take money but vote for AAP and BJP as per the election Commission.
Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) head Mayawati wrote to the Election Commission (EC) demanding an investigation against Prime Minister Narendra Modi's roadshow held in Varanasi yesterday, allegation is it was done without permission.
The Congress yesterday asked the Election Commission to register an FIR against Prime Minister Modi and the BJP leaders for allegedly violating the model code for holding a roadshow in Varanasi without the required permit from the authorities.
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Video: Rahul Gandhi mimics PM Modi at a rally in Madhya Pradesh, Morena
- Garden radio ISRO is designed by Studio Moniker in Amsterdam
- Supreme Court has passed an emergency verdict 10-Year Jail Term For Attack On Christians is fake
- To Target PM Modi on Ganga, Congress uses 2009 photo of Ganga river
Note: If you like being among the first to know about latest news, trending hoaxes, fake news etc, consider giving us a like on facebook or follow us on twitter (@myayupp)