Gas leak at Patna Hospital

Ayupp
gas leak in patna hospital

Panic arouse when The leak reportedly took place after a minor explosion of a cylinder in the air conditioner. PMCH Superintendent Amarkant Jha Amar said that smoke came out due to the burning of the AC wire because of voltage fluctuation.
There was no gas leak, he clarified. He said doctors and attending nurses immediately opened the windows for the smoke to go out. Twenty-four children of primary school, Dharmasati Gandaman of Saran district and a cook, Manju Devi, are admitted in the paediatric ward of PMCH since Tuesday night.



You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Official Congress page sponsoring ads on Facebook in Pakistan to remove Modi!
- Video: Rahul Gandhi mimics PM Modi at a rally in Madhya Pradesh, Morena
- Garden radio ISRO is designed by Studio Moniker in Amsterdam
- Supreme Court has passed an emergency verdict 10-Year Jail Term For Attack On Christians is fake

Note: If you like being among the first to know about latest news, trending hoaxes, fake news etc, consider giving us a like on facebook or follow us on twitter (@myayupp)
Ayupp News