New Delhi: It is common that political outfit blame another political outfit for its personal gain. However these political parties have their own growth and penetration before they start blaming the other party. It is well known how Arvind Kejriwal too vocal against other parties. First he was for the Congress and then he was for the BJP’s Narendra Modi. The question is whether Kejriwal is paying for what he said against Narendra Modi.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal in the last couple of years has taken it upon himself to voice every opinion against the Prime Minister’s.
Here is the list of times when kejriwal became highly vocal against NAMO
- One of the Incident and personal attack which the Delhi CM did on Modi was his attack on the mother of the PM. The CM has slammed Modi for letting his 96-year-old mother stand in queue to exchange currency notes. “It’s not right on Modiji’s part to make his mother stand in a queue just for politics. In need be, I would stand in the queue but wouldn’t let my mother stand,” he tweeted in Hindi.
- Last Year in December 2016, Arvind Kejriwal was hell bent on the degree of Narendra Modi. He took shots at Prime Minister Narendra Modi's educational degree and said that the people wanted to know the academic qualifications of the PM and if he understood the economy as the whole country was reeling under the demonetisation scandal. Actually AAP was a party formed to fight against corruption and he must have supported the demonetisation. But he failed to do so and involved Modi’s educational qualification into all this mess.
Modiji degree case in Guj HC today. Modiji sends his best advocate Tushar Mehta 2 obtain stay on disclosur of degree? Why? Degree farzi?— Arvind Kejriwal (@ArvindKejriwal) December 15, 2016
DU refuses to show records of PM's degree. Why? My info- he did not do BA from DU. No records in DU. Degree published by some papers forged— Arvind Kejriwal (@ArvindKejriwal) May 4, 2016
- The Most devastating point came in Kejriwal’s political carrier was when he directly asked for the proof of the surgical strike carried out by India against Pakistan. Arvind Kejriwal has come out and attacked the Prime Minister Narendra Modi to release evidence of the surgical strikes carried out by the Army against terrorist launch pads in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir (PoK).
- EVM questions were over starched. When other political parties said and stood against the EVM machine, it was only Arvind Kejriwal questioned the EVM more vocally and it didn’t realize when to stop commenting on it. This EVM machine issue was one of the reasons which led to decrease of votes for kejriwal and he lost 3 consecutive elections Goa, Punjab and Delhi.
- When the Central Government rejected AAP’s 14 Bills: Last year in June 2016, the Centre rejected around 14 pending bills of the stated government. and soon after the bill were sent back kejriwal did not hold himself.
- When Kejriwal questioned on Narendra Modi foreign policy: After India failed to break the NSG deadlock at the Seoul plenary, Kejriwal was quick to lash out at Prime Minister Modi and his foreign policy.
PM Modi has completely failed on foreign policy front. He owes explanation on what did he do on his foreign jaunts? https://t.co/rNHlzWS02Q— Arvind Kejriwal (@ArvindKejriwal) June 24, 2016
- Delhi Water tanker scam
After the Anti-Corruption Bureau filed a FIR against the Delhi chief minister over his alleged involvement in the Rs 400 crore water tanker scam, he was quick to take to Twitter and attack the PM.
सरफ़रोशी की तमन्ना, अब हमारे दिल में है— Arvind Kejriwal (@ArvindKejriwal) June 20, 2016
देखना है ज़ोर कितना बाज़ुए कातिल में है
मोदी जी, आपकी CBI, ACB वगैरा से हम नहीं डरते।
- When Kejriwal declared Modi a psychopath: Last year in December 2015, the CBI conducted raids at Arvind Kejriwal’s office in central Delhi. Kejriwal Immediately responded on twitter and he termed the PM a coward and a psychopath.
Modi is a coward and a psycopath— Arvind Kejriwal (@ArvindKejriwal) December 15, 2015
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
Note: If you like being among the first to know about latest news, trending hoaxes, fake news etc, consider giving us a like on facebook or follow us on twitter (@myayupp)