Srinagar, Pampore Attack: In Jammu and Kashmir's at Pulwama district on Saturday afternoon, militants attacked a convoy of the Army, moving in bus.
The convey was moving the National highway at that moment and as per reports three soldiers are said to be martyred and 2 are said to be injured.
The terrorist had targeted the driver of the bus, in order to maximize the damage, but the driver of the bus moved ahead without stopping the bus. Since it was a crowded area, military had to do firing with precuation.
Immediately after the firing the terrorist were able to escape.
The army is searching the area to nab the terrorists.
As per the reports the firing happened 10 Km from Srinagar, on the national highway.
The injured drivers are admitted in he army base hospital.
A police official said militants firing on army bus in Kadlabal in Pampore town. The bus was going from Jammu to Srinagar.
Why the terrorist were able to escape.
- CRPF IG (Operation) Zulfiqar Hasan said, "The public was also present at the firing time, at the National Highway due to which the army and security forces could not answer the terrorist immediately."
- The firing of the armed forces let to the withdrawal of militants, this was the reason why the terrorist were able to escape As per the report the terrorist came in two wheelers, but later fled in walk.
Massive search operations are going on, as the terrorist have escaped. This is second time this year that militants have attacked in Pampore. Earlier they did it in June 25th. At that time 8 officers lost their lives.
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Video: Rahul Gandhi mimics PM Modi at a rally in Madhya Pradesh, Morena
- Garden radio ISRO is designed by Studio Moniker in Amsterdam
- Supreme Court has passed an emergency verdict 10-Year Jail Term For Attack On Christians is fake
- To Target PM Modi on Ganga, Congress uses 2009 photo of Ganga river
Note: If you like being among the first to know about latest news, trending hoaxes, fake news etc, consider giving us a like on facebook or follow us on twitter (@myayupp)