India, Moga: In a speech in moga, Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday launched a severe attack on the SAD-BJP government and the Congress in Punjab as he addressed a rally in Moga and aap party came up with its 31-point manifesto for farmers.
Scandals or no scandals, it seems like people don’t care, when it comes in selection of a leader, across everywhere in India. The same scenario can be seen. RJD chief Lalu Yadav coming to the second most top spot in Bihar, AIADMK, where j jayalalitha went to jail, congress scams, but people brought them back to power, similarly inspite of so many scandals in a short span of time, it seemed like there is zero effect in Kejriwal popularity in Punjab.
Points of attack by Kejriwal
- Captain Amarinder is an advocate of Bikram Majithia.
- AAP will confiscate the properties of corrupt ministers and use it for state’s development. We will take buses from Badals and hand them over to the unemployed youth. All false drug cases will be withdrawn and drug smugglers will be arrested." Kejriwal named Tota Singh, Partap Singh Kairon, Bikram Singh Majithia and Sukhbir Badal and said he will jail them and seize their property.
- No coercive recovery proceedings will take place against farmers. They will be debt free by December 2018," Kejriwal further said at the rally.
- "AAP government will give Rs 20,000 per acre as compensation for crop loss to farmers," he said.
- Kejriwal also launched attack on the current government and said some of the leaders would be arrested on charges of corruption if AAP came to power in the state.
- In the last 10 to 15 years, SAD, BJP, and Congress have made the farmers cry. We will not leave them
- "False allegations are being made against AAP leaders. AAP is the only party to punish its own ministers if found corrupt," he said. "Mar jaaenge, mit jaaenga lekin bhrashtachaar nahi sahenge (We will die but will not tolerate corruption)," he added.
In Punjab also we will open Mohalla clinics,in every village,will provide free treatment & medicines:Arvind Kejriwal pic.twitter.com/BukukMY5kd— ANI (@ANI_news) September 11, 2016
Ther quoted by the AAP
10. Loans for poor farmers, farm labourers to be waived off. AAP Govt will create opportunities, removing debt burden.— Aam Aadmi Party- AAP (@AamAadmiParty) September 11, 2016
Punjab AAP De Naal
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
Note: If you like being among the first to know about latest news, trending hoaxes, fake news etc, consider giving us a like on facebook or follow us on twitter (@myayupp)