Islamabad: Kulbhushan Jadhav death sentence by Pakistan will defiantly going to impact the India Pakistan relations. A Pakistani army court on Monday sentenced the Indian national - Kulbhushan Jadhav - to death.
As per the Pakistan army court, Kulbhushan Jadhav is an Indian spy. He was sentenced to death for for his involvement in spying and deliberately destroy, damage, or obstruct (something), especially for political or military advantage or activities against Pakistan".
Kulbhushan Jadhav bio data
- Kulbhushan Jadhav is an Ex Indian Navy officer
- Kulbhushan took premature retirement
- His has a family currently living in Mumbai
- Jadhav was abducted by Pakistan from Iran border near Balochistan
- He was tried by Pakistan Army in secret.
- The Pakistan government did not give any prior information on this to India
- India has said that Kulbhushan Jadhav is a retired Indian Navy officer, but denied the allegation that he was in any way connected to the government.
- Many Experts have failed to understand that why Pakistan is in hurry to hang Kulbhushan and why no open trial was conducted
- As per Pakistan, Jadhav was arrested last year on March 3 last year by Pakistan security officials in Balochistan after he entered from Iran.
Death sentence for Kulbhushan
"The spy has been tried through Field General Court Martial (FGCM) under Pakistan Army Act and awarded death sentence," the military's media wing Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said in a statement.
Pakistan Army chief Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa "has confirmed his death sentence awarded by FGCM," it added.
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Hundreds of rescue teams aided by more than 90 aircraft and 500 motorboats
- CBDT issues Circular on amendment of Tax Audit Report
- PM visits Kerala, reviews relief and rescue operations
- Laughing image of PM Modi at AIIMS creates viral on social media
Note: If you like being among the first to know about latest news, trending hoaxes, fake news etc, consider giving us a like on facebook or follow us on twitter (@myayupp)