List of schemes announced by Narendra Modi, Rs 6000 into accounts of pregnant, lactating women, last day 2016
New Delhi, Narendra Modi – Just before the start of the New Year 2017, Modi came for the second time on the national television to address the nation on 31st dec, 2016 and just after the 50 days of the period of promise given by Modi over demonetisation is over.
This was also important because the people were expecting with some relief especially of so much hardship being felt due to demonetisation.
On November 8, the country was in sudden shook when Modi declared war on black money. Same on 31st Dec, 2016 night people and media was expecting again some explosion from Narendra Modi. This time it was Modi’s time of coming up with measure for the entire community of people, not just for one religion of cast.
The announcements also meant that till this time Modi was preparing only the ground for the common people and the whole of India and now the time has come for deliveries and promises to be full filled. The year 2017 is going to be a Year of deliveries and commitment.
The List of schemes announced by Narendra Modi on the last day of 2016 are:-
1) PM Awaas Yojna (For all the poor): Two new schemes under PM Awaas Yojna was announced. Home loans for poor and middle class people will be given with low interest rates. On 9 lakh, less 4 percent interest will be applicable and 3 percent exemption for up to Rs 12 lakh loans. Modi said, “the government will convert 3 crore Kisan Credit cards to RUpay Credit cards”.
2) Pro farmers: Modi said Sixty days interest will not be charged on farm loans taken from district co-operative banks and primary societies for rabi crop.
3) Pro senior citizens: NAMO said 8 percent interest for up to Rs 7.5 lakh deposit for 10 years by senior citizens in banks and interests will be paid monthly.
4) For small businesses: The Government will take guarantee for loans up to Rs 2 Crore from the current amount of Rs 1 Crore. Modi said the Banks were asked to raise their credit limit to small business to 25% from 20%.
5) For women: The greatest measure for any Pregnant women across India, Modi said Rs 6,000 amount to be deposits into the bank accounts of pregnant and lactating women’s in rural areas to meet their initial medical expense.