New Delhi, MCD Polls: The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), released its manifesto on Sunday for the upcoming municipal polls in Delhi 2017.
The general election to three municipal corporations of Delhi will be held this month.
Here is all we know on the BJP manifestto.
- To provide relief to small traders and shopkeepers paying high conversion charges, the Delhi BJP announced lower rates.
- To improve the quality of education in Delhi municipal schools, mandatory English from nursery class, mandatory moral education for classes I to V, computer labs for class IV and V students
- A change in the midday meal menu to include more nutrients are a part of the manifesto.
- The BJP in its manifesto stressed that they are not merely announcing but they determined to bring change in the national capital. BJP stressed that Deendayal Antyodaya Rasoi Yojana will be introduced wherein every meal will be served for Rs. 10.
- A nodal officer will be appointed to bring transparency in the works of the MCD and to monitor development works.
- The manifesto also stated that the party will make sure the presence of women rise in the Startup India campaign.
- Property tax of religious and social places will be charged for Rupee one. The move will benefit those who couldn't pay the tax and are still paying penalties.
- Every week a council meeting will be arranged with the Resident welfare association (RWA).
- BJP said it will make the national capital free from corruption and make sure every pointer mentioned in the manifesto is implemented with sincerity.
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Did PM Modi drink water in the middle of the national anthem on Red Fort on August 15?
- Did Swachh Bharat Saved 3 Lakh Children as quoted by PM Modi
- Cadbury not providing Free Basket of Chocolate to celebrate 194 years
- Did Khalid made up the attack, Journo Claims Khalid Wasn’t Attacked in Video
Note: If you like being among the first to know about latest news, trending hoaxes, fake news etc, consider giving us a like on facebook or follow us on twitter (@myayupp)