India, Tamil Nadu: A Indian state is famed for its Dravidian-style Hindu temples. The famous temple in Madurai, Meenakshi Amman Temple has high gopuram towers ornamented with colourful figures. The Ramanathaswamy Temple famous for being a pilgrimage site. The place of Kanyakumari, in the southernmost tip of India, is the site of ritual sunrises. Chennai the capital is known for beaches and landmarks including 1644 colonial Fort St. George. This was little sum of Tamil Nadu, However the topic is not this but how Tamil Nadu booked all of India for four consecutive months.
The whole of India lived with this state with this four month cried with Pain, played with joy and then again said What a state after seeing the political changes. The four changed which changed the thought of Tamil Nadu across India.
1. Jayalalithaa Jayaram: J Jayalalithaa (24 February 1948 – 5 December 2016) was first an Indian actor, then later turned politician. She served five terms as the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu.little over fourteen years between 1991 and 2016. In 1989 she was the general secretary of the All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK), She was widely refered to as Amma (mother), Thanga Tharagai (golden maiden), Puratchi Thalaivi (revolutionary leader). Her death led all of India into storms. When she was in Hospital the whole of India prayed for her recovery and wellness. The November and December Month completely filled India with news related to late J Jayalalithaa. For the first time external media gave so much coverage to Tamil Nadu.
2. Cyclonic Storm Vardah: Very Severe Cyclonic Storm Vardah was Second Highlight, which brought Tamil Nadu In the Indian picture. the most intense tropical cyclone over the North Indian Ocean in December 2016, which struck Andaman and Nicobar Islands as well as South India. Cyclone Vardah was the fourth cyclonic storm of the annual cyclone season. The name Vardah, as suggested by Pakistan, refers to the red rose. More than 16,000 people were evacuated from low lying areas as a result of Vardah. The Indian Armed Forces were kept on standby for any relief operations. The cyclone claimed over 18 lives, uprooted 12,000 trees in Chennai and its suburbs, and caused extensive damage to road, supplies and power infrastructure. Apart from this it caused many other devastation in Chennai and surrounding ares.
3. Jallikattu occupied January 2017: The third event In the month of January which caught all of India was Jallikattu, It is also known as eru thazhuvuthal and manju virattu, is a very old traditional spectacle in which a Bos indicus bull, such as the Pulikulam breed, Kangayam breed, is released into a crowd of people. Many human participants attempt to catch hold the the large hump on the bull's back with both arms and hang on to it for sometime before the bull attempts to escape. The participants hold the hump for as long as possible, attempting to bring the bull to a stop. In some cases, participants must ride long enough to remove flags on the bull's horns.
4. Political and Chinnamma, K. Sasikala: Then came the month February 2017 where in the fight and revolt came unfolding for Chinnamma or Vivekanandan Krishnaveni Sasikala, also known as Sasikala Natarajan, who was almost set to be the CM of the Tamil Nadu Until revolted by O Panneerselvam. On 14 February 2017, a 2-bench Supreme Court jury pronounced her guilty and ordered her immediate arrest in a disproportionate assets case, effectively ending her Chief Ministerial ambitions.
Truly in the last four month Tamil Nadu had booked all of India attention towards it. People wanted to know across India what is happening in the state like never before.
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Did Arvind Kejriwal celebrate his 50 birthday after Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s demise
- Did PM Modi drink water in the middle of the national anthem on Red Fort on August 15?
- Did Swachh Bharat Saved 3 Lakh Children as quoted by PM Modi
- Cadbury not providing Free Basket of Chocolate to celebrate 194 years
Note: If you like being among the first to know about latest news, trending hoaxes, fake news etc, consider giving us a like on facebook or follow us on twitter (@myayupp)