UP Election 2017: Impact Tipu gets cycle, Ramgopal Yadav safe no more expulsion
Opinion UP Election 2017, Akhilesh Vs Mulayam: In real life we can get famous in two ways either do something good, some people will come to know about you or else do something negative many people will come to know you. Same looks to be the case with Mulayam Singh Yadav and Akhilesh Yadav fight over cycle. And now when the cycle has gone to Akhilesh Yadav, it looks like Amar Singh has been made the scapegoat and the Father-son have pulled all the people’s attention, especially in Uttar Pradesh towards them. This is so much that media isn’t talking much about any other parties.
Tipu also called as Akhilesh Yadav, Uttar Pradesh wins the first round of the Samajwadi Party cycle war. He manages to get the cycle from his father. So it can also mean he is the successor of the Party and Mulayam Singh camp has now future rights to remove someone from the party, especially Ramgopal Yadav is safe as of now as he won’t be expelled any further.
Getting the cycle symbol is a great advantage for Tipu aka Akhilesh Yadav who can now take any decision without the involvement of any other party persons. He can now take along anyone in the party and can expel whomever he doesn’t want. The party tickets will be decided entirely by him and he has all the will to make the grand alliance with any party.
“The entire party is with Bhaiyya. Even Rahul Gandhi only wanted an alliance with him. Not with the old guard of the party like Shivpal (Yadav), ” said one of the supporters.
The upcoming events that may follow towards UP Election 2017
- Akhilesh Yadav and Rahul Gandhi may announce the SP-Congress alliance soon to boost the congress prospects.
- Congress would be in a big hope to flow with the flowing water and go ahead to win some extra seats by being with Akhilesh. Remember how the congress got votes in bihar election by riding on the alliance with Janta Dal.
- The two leaders will address at least three massive rallies to show case the secular anti-BJP front.
- Akhilesh's father Mulayam has threatened to contest against him ,Akhilesh will hope to reassure and signal to the 19 per cent Muslim vote that he's as pro-minority as his father.
- Looks like Mulayam as a politician, will have to take a retirement from the politics =, the road further is taking him to nowhere.
- It's also finishes the prospect for the ambitious Aparna Yadav, until and unless they are not in line with Akhilesh Yadav now. She is Mulayam's "bahu" (daughter-in-law) from his second family.
- Amar Singh, too will find tough going from here as his main promoter, Mulayam Singh is without any real power.
- Getting the cycle symbol will prove to a confused SP cadre that has been driven by divisions that Akhilesh is now the official power centre of the party.
- Akhilesh and wife Dimple Yadav, Priyanka Gandhi can be seen together as seen in some of the party posters together Dimple Yadav and Priyanka Gandhi, this will not only bost Samajwadi Votes but will also fo in the favour of the Congress which is excited to make a alliance in UP election.
- Shivpal Yadav is Currently, the biggest loser who had been with Mulayam's in all this event.