New Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal: Since the time when the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) came in power in Delhi, it has been shrinking. All of the founding members of the AAP have already left the party. Today kumar appointed as incharge of poll-bound state, Rajasthan.
The Aam Aadmi Party suspended Amanutullah Khan for branding leader Kumar Vishwas as a BJP agent.
Manish Sisodia announced the suspension of Amanutullah Khan after the party’s Political Affairs Committee meeting today at the residence of Delhi chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal.
Later when addressing the media, Kumar Vishwas also said that the party would continue to focus on course correction whenever it would be needed.
Why Arvind bend down this time
- It was a time when Yogendra Yadav and Prashant Bhushan revolted inside the AAP, however kejriwal at that moment of time refused to oblige or bend down and he simply shown the door’s to the founding AAP leader. Apart from this some other leader evened questioned in the AAP and even left recently. The AAP party has been shrinking much faster than expected. Going out of Vishwas would have added a severe blow to AAP party that was the reason why Arvind threw out Amanutullah from AAP Party but retained Vishwas.
- AAP party have recently lost in Punjab, Goa, Delhi and loosing another party founder would have given a serious setback for Kejriwal. Kejriwal knows quite well how to handle the situation. If Kejriwal had won Punjab or Goa or Delhi MCD election’s chances are very high he would have shown Vishwas the Doors of AAP party. But now the situations are quite different.
- Kumar Vishwas also known as poet or Kaviraj by his fans. He is having a good number of followers within the party. He is a popular person in the party and an asset to the party not liablility.His poetry have earned him many admirers.
- It was easy for Kejriwal to pacify Vishwas. Vishwas is younger to kejriwal and even kejriwal said that he is like his younger brother.
- It is likely that Aap party now needs more national faces in the party after Kejriwal and Vishwas can be quite handy for this job. He is also more popular in the AAP party after Kejriwal.
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
Note: If you like being among the first to know about latest news, trending hoaxes, fake news etc, consider giving us a like on facebook or follow us on twitter (@myayupp)