New Delhi, 25 December. Christmas is being celebrated across the country; churches are bathed in colourful lights. Churches across the country have been decorated like brides on the birth anniversary of Lord Jesus. Many pictures have surfaced on social media, in which it can be seen that people from all over the world are celebrating Christmas. Christmas celebrations began in the churches on Friday evening. Meanwhile, in view of the increasing cases of coronavirus, people celebrated the birthday of Lord Jesus, according to the Covid guidelines.
Many video photos have surfaced on social media, in which people are seen celebrating the Christmas festival in churches. A midnight mass was held at Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception Church in Panaji, Goa on the occasion of Christmas. At the same time, in West Bengal, a midnight mass prayer was organized at St. Teresa's Church in Kolkata on the occasion of Christmas. Apart from this, mass prayers were held at St. Francis Church in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
On the occasion of Christmas, on the night of December 25, at 12 o'clock, the bells of the churches started ringing. Archbishop Dr. Rafi Manjali completed the birth rituals with the parish priests at the Immaculate Mother Church (St. Peters) at Wazirpura. At the same time, in St. Mary's Church, Father Stephen, Father Moon Lazarus worshiped the birth of the Lord. The Father said in his discourse in the church that the Lord Jesus was born to save humanity. Let us all take a vow that the victims will serve humanity, support each other. Let us tell you that on the birth anniversary of Lord Jesus, there will be special prayer meetings and prayers in the churches on Saturday morning. Apart from this, there will be discourses after the prayer meetings.
Christmas Messages and wishes
- Sending good wishes your way on the festival of joy. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
- May your holidays be full of joy. Merry Christmas!
- The true blessing of Christmas is not in the gifts we receive, it's in the family that sits around the tree and makes this festival one of joy and happiness. May your Christmas be full of all things wonderful.
- May the twinkling lights of Christmas fill your heart with hope. May Santa Claus bring you everything you wanted. May your year be full of joy. These are my wishes for you on this joyous day. Merry Christmas!
- I hope this holiday season brings you peace, prosperity and all the gifts you wished for!
- Happy Holidays! Here's hoping that Christmas brings you love, joy and peace.
- May your Christmas be full of laughter and your stocking full of gifts. Happy Holidays.
- Best wishes for a joyous Christmas, from me and mine to you and yours.
- I hope that Christmas fills every corner of your home and your heart with joy.
- The true blessing of Christmas lies not in gifts but in the family that sits around the tree. May this holiday bring peace and prosperity to you and your loved ones. A very happy Christmas!
- Merry Christmas! May the joy of this festive season fill your life with happiness and peace.
- Wishing you hope, joy, and - above all, lot of good food - this Christmas season.
- The gift of happiness, the gift of peace, the gift of prosperity. I hope you can unwrap all these gifts on this Christmas day!
- They say the best Christmas gifts come from the heart, but I say cash makes for a great gift too.
- Hope this Christmas day brings you smiles galore.
- Christmas is a time for reflection and relaxation. Happy Holidays!
- May Santa Claus bring you all that your heart desires this Christmas.
- This Christmas, I only hope that your cup overflows with happiness.
- Christmas is a time for love and laughter, for warmth around the fireplace and stockings filled with gifts. But the true warmth and the true gift of Christmas is your health and happiness, and that's what we wish for this year.
- Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the friend who makes each day a joyful one.
- You put the "merry" in my Christmas! Thank you for being a true friend.
- I hope your happiness is big and your bills are small this Christmas!
- May Christmas end this year on a positive note and bring good tidings for 2022. Wishing you and your family a great festive season.
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year 2022! May this new year bring you good tidings.
- This is the season to be jolly! I hope that Christmas is beautiful for you and your family. Wishing you good health and endless happiness.
- My love for you shines brighter than the lights on the Christmas tree.
- As we rejoice on Christmas, let us not forget to show our gratitude and thankfulness.
- To me, the best gift for Christmas is the company of friends like you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance!
- Warmest wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a lovely new year that is full of good thoughts, good deeds and thankfulness for all we have.
- I know your stocking will be full this Christmas because Santa brings gifts to those who are nice - and you are the nicest! Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas. May the sparkle of ornaments bring brightness to your life.
- Christmas time means joy and good news. Here's hoping this festival brings you plenty of both.
- On this Christmas, I want to thank you for all that you have done for us this year. May this coming year bring you only good things.
- Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s the time to spread cheer, be merry and meet your loved ones. A very merry Christmas to you and your family!
- Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way!
Oh, what fun is it to be with you on such a merry day!
Merry Christmas to you and your family! May Christ shower on you his choices blessings and love, always.
- Snow, candies, socks and stockings.
Carols, lights and a Christmas tree
Make way for the festive season, enjoy and be merry!
Wishing you a happy day and a very Merry Christmas!
- Hark the herald angel sing, glory to the newborn king.
The king has been born and it’s time to revel, make merry and celebrate the birth of our great Lord.
Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas and a happy new year! May blessings and happiness find their way to your heart and life!
- As an amazing year comes to a close, it is time for us to celebrate the birth of the Lord and welcome the New Year with open arms. Feasts, celebrations and joy are knocking at the door! Wishing you a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
- The Lord is born and the world is happy. I wish love, light, happiness and joy to always find their way to you. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!