India: Kannada Power Star Puneeth Rajkumar has died of a heart attack while working out at the gym. Soon after the heart attack, 46-year-old Puneet was admitted to Vikram Hospital in Bengaluru. As per reports, Appu was initially rushed to Ramana Maharshi hospital close to his Sadashivanagar residence in Bengaluru after he experienced chest congestion. However, he was later shifted to Vikram Hospital in Bangalore after his condition deteriorated.
Heartbreaking to say Goodbye to Puneeth Rajkumar yet his eyes will continue to watch the world
The sudden demise of Puneeth Rajkumar has shocked the whole of Karnataka and people who have seen his movies or knew him personally.
India is mourning over the sudden death of Kannada star Puneeth Rajkumar, high alert in Karnataka
Things you can do to avoid Heart Attack
- Cigarettes and Alcohol- Nowadays most youths start smoking and consuming alcohol at the age of 18 to 25 years. According to doctors, this habit of youth is making them a victim of cardiovascular disease. Actually, cardiovascular heart disease is a serious problem, which causes many types of heart diseases. Doctors say that for youth who smoke 10 cigarettes a day, the risk of heart attack increases by 50 percent.
- Junk food- Most of the young generation today depend on junk food instead of home food to satisfy their hunger. His plate mostly includes Chinese food along with fried and fried things. Due to which the number of calories in the body increases, which has a bad effect on the heart. Wrong eating increases the level of cholesterol, which works to increase the heartbeat rapidly.
- Work pressure- Due to busy lifestyles and runaway youth are ignoring their diet nowadays. When hungry, they start depending on the junk food available outside. Working for long hours and consuming junk food directly affects the blood vessels. This is the reason why young people are becoming victims of blood pressure at an early age.
Kannada star Puneeth Rajkumar dies of a heart attack during a workout, section 144 in Karnataka
- Side Effects of Steroids- The craze of Bollywood celebrities on the youth is so much that they sweat in the gym for hours to build a body like them. Even sweating is fine, but in many places, youth are advised to take heavy nutrition in the gym. In the pursuit of nutrition, young people start using products like embolic steroids. Due to which the risk of heart attack remains.
- Due to stress, nowadays youth are very mentally disturbed due to work. Too much stress is very harmful to health. The stress hormone cortisol also increases due to anxiety disorders. Because of this, the chances of heart attack increase greatly. Some people start smoking to reduce stress which doubles the risk of a heart attack.
- Want to look fit- Experts say that there is a great need to keep yourself mentally stable to avoid a heart attack. There is a lot of pressure especially on actors to look good or else there is the pressure of not getting work. The desire for six-packs and a good body is adding to this danger. Everyone is under pressure.
- Not getting enough sleep- Sleep has a deep connection with the heart. Doctors say that it is very important to take 7-8 hours of sleep to keep the heart-healthy. According to studies, sleeping less than the prescribed time increases the risk of heart attack by 24 percent. According to a report, depression is also found more in those who do not get enough sleep.
- Excessive exercise: it has been often seen that many people get a heart attack during intensive cardio exercises. Be careful and never cross your limit.