New Delhi: We all know selling Pakora is more than a job, which requires skills in making as well selling "pakora" as well pricing perfectly to ward of competition and also providing enough incentives for repeat customers. It's not a simple job. However as per the former minister under the UPA regime p Chidambram, selling pakodas is a job similar to begging. What a disappointment.
5. Even selling pakodas is a 'job' said PM. By that logic, even begging is a job. Let's count poor or disabled persons who are forced to beg for a living as 'employed' people.— P. Chidambaram (@PChidambaram_IN) January 28, 2018
Twitter users responded to this with comments
My dear economist from elitist University, if selling tea and pagodas is not employment, then all restaurants and hotels should be kept out of the purview of employment. Only an EVIL GENIUS can compare BEGGING with SELLING TEA AND PAKORAS. #Senility I think. #PakodaNomics #jobs— deepak budki (@deepkbudki) January 28, 2018
He was the Ex finance Minister under the UPA government. His statement came after PM Modi gave credit to Pakodawalas saying if Pakoda walas can earn livelihood selling Pakodas, then it is a means of job to them. Had he shamed the common hard working people who work for their living hood. There are lakhs of people across India who earn their living hood just by selling pakodas.
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Did Arvind Kejriwal celebrate his 50 birthday after Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s demise
- Did PM Modi drink water in the middle of the national anthem on Red Fort on August 15?
- Did Swachh Bharat Saved 3 Lakh Children as quoted by PM Modi
- Cadbury not providing Free Basket of Chocolate to celebrate 194 years
Note: If you like our work, don't forget to share and like ayupp.com on facebook, twitter.