Viral Message: A Muslim man in Egypt killed his wife because she was reading the Bible and then buried her with their infant baby and an 8 year old daughter.
eMessage on – Social media and internet
Fact Check by Ayupp– Fake
Viral message example- A Muslim man in Egypt killed his wife because she was reading the Bible and then buried her with their infant baby and an 8 year old daughter. The girls were buried alive! then He reported to the police that an uncle killed the kids. 15 days later, another family member died.
When they went to bury him, they found the 2 little girls under the sand - ALIVE! The country is outraged over the incident, and the man will be executed.The older girl was asked how she had survived and she says 'A man wearing shiny clothes, with bleeding wounds in his hands, came every day to feed us. He woke up my mom so she could nurse my sister,' she said. She was interviewed on Egyptian National TV, by availed Muslim woman news anchor. She said on public TV,
'This was none other than JESUS, because nobody else does things like this!', Muslims believe Isa (JESUS) would do this, but the wounds mean He really was crucified, and it's clear also that He is alive! But, it's also clear that the child could not make up a story like this, and there is no way these children could have survived without a true miracle.
Muslim leaders are going to have a hard time to figure out what to do with this, and the popularity of the Passion movie doesn't help! With Egypt at the centre of the media and education in the Middle East , you can be sure this story will spread.Christ is still turning the world upside down! Please let this story be shared. The Lord says, 'I will bless the person who puts his trust in me.' Jeremiah 17.. Please forward this to all on your list and GOD will reward you abundantly!!!!!!!!!!! Please finish reading before you do anything else right now.
Read this to the end. My name is God. I know you will give your time for me. I love you and always bless you. I am always with you. I need you to spend 30 minutes of your time with me today. Don't pray. Just praise. Today I want this message across the world before midnight. Will you help? Please do not cut it and I'll help you with something that you are in need of. Just dare me and think of one thing that u need from me and TYPE Amen in the comment box below....
Viral Message Verification:-
This is very old news in circulation as somewhere from April 2004. If you read the story carefully you can analyze there is no truth in the message.
There is No Evidence That the Story Really Happened. Several wrong points can be found out from this viral spam message
- There are no reports of this story found on any credible news sites, including CBS which supposedly reported the event.
- No names or specific dates are given.
- The story has circulated since at least 2004, but still it continues to circulate with claims that it happened “recently.”
- The man in white appeared to them to feed them every day while they were buried, but did not rescue them.
- How did a girl see the man in white if her face was covered in dirt or sand?
- Suffocation would have occurred long before starvation.
- A veiled woman news anchor would not have existed in 2004 (when the story was already circulating), as there was a ban on female news presenters wearing veils for 50 years. That ban was only lifted in 2012.
- An image commonly circulated with the tale (above) actually shows a victim of the Bhopal gas explosion in India from December 1984. More information on this acclaimed, award-winning photograph can be found at the Famous Picture Collection.
As reported from http://wafflesatnoon.com/miracle-in-egypt/
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Was a old man beheaded for naming town square as PM Narendra Modi
- Did Manmohan Singh touch Sonia gandhi's feet in picture?
- Certificate of Declaration, UNESCO declares Gorakhpur smart city of India
- UP: Wanted criminal Radha Charan injured in encounter
Note: If you like our work, don't forget to share and like ayupp.com on facebook, twitter.