Job requirement Analytics Manager Indian National Congress is real
A news viral being spread on the social media regarding the congress vacancy for Analytics Manager.
eRumor made by – Internet and social media
Confirmation by Ayupp.com – Real News
More Samples –
[00:07, 7/12/2017] : https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/392328394/
[00:07, 7/12/2017] : Anyone interested?
Ayupp Analysis: The being spread is real and not false. Actually LinkedIn is famous site used for social communication and even for job vacancy.
Below is the complete Job requirement:
Job Type: Contractual
Job Location: New Delhi
We are looking for an Analytics Manager to organize our analytics function and manage our team of data analysts. You will implement tools and strategies to translate raw data into valuable and actionable insights for our party. In this role, we expect you to have strong logical reasoning skills and the ability to communicate effectively. Your goal will be to help our party use data to drive high performing, quality digital campaigns and reach our audience effectively.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand our party’s requirements and objectives
- Develop strategies for effective data analysis and reporting
- Define party-wide metrics and relevant data sources
- Select, configure and implement analytics solutions
- Lead and develop a team of data analysts
- Oversee all analytics operations to correct discrepancies and ensure quality
- Extract reports from multiple sources
- Build systems to transform raw data into actionable business insights
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
- Keep abreast of industry news and trends
- Proven experience of 5-8 years as an Analytics Manager or Data Scientist
- Solid industry experience in data analysis and reporting
- Effective research and project management skills
- Knowledge of Excel, R and SQL and familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, SAS)
- Superb communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Analytics or a related fie