Viral Message: Remember JNU Student Najeeb who went untraced? BJP/ RSS and the whole Sangh parivar were blamed and condemned for abducting and killing him - an innocent minority!!
eMessage on – Social media and internet
Fact Check by Ayupp– Fake
Viral message example-
Remember JNU Student Najeeb who went untraced?
BJP/ RSS and the whole Sangh parivar were blamed and condemned for abducting and killing him - an innocent minority!!
Now, he is traced - with ISIS.
So much for protests by Prestitudes, AAP, Commies and Congis
Viral Message Verification:- A message going viral in the social media claiming Najeeb Ahmed has indeed joined the ISIS. It says “Remember JNU Student Najeeb who went untraced?
BJP/ RSS and the whole Sangh parivar were blamed and condemned for abducting and killing him - an innocent minority”.
The message came out after the times now news on the same and a telegram message.
YouTube Link: Telegram Message By Najeeb After Joining ISIS
However the Delhi police have not accepted the claim that missing Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) student Najeeb Ahmad was finding information about terror group Islamic State (IS) of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS) on his laptop, just before his disappearance.
Talking to media, Delhi Police spokesperson Dependra Pathak said that Najeeb`s association with the ISIS has not come up during the probe. He clearly said that
1) Delhi Police has not received any such report from Google or YouTube about Najeeb Ahmed's search history.
2) There has been no submission of any such proof in the High Court, as claimed by the story.
3) There is nothing in the Delhi Police investigation that could suggest any link of the missing student to IS or ISIS.
As per the article carried out by The Times of India, it had claimed that the Delhi Police has received a report on the browsing history of Najeeb's laptop from Google and YouTube.
The times of India has alleged that the report has revealed that in the months before his disappearance, Najeeb had been searching for information on ISIS and the terror group's ideology, executions, and network. Police have submitted the new details before the Delhi High Court, reported the daily.
Najeeb, 27, an M.Sc. First Year student at JNU, went missing from his JNU hostel on October 14-15, 2017 night, allegedly after a row with members of RSS` student wing Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP). He was never traced thereafter.
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Was a old man beheaded for naming town square as PM Narendra Modi
- Did Manmohan Singh touch Sonia gandhi's feet in picture?
- Certificate of Declaration, UNESCO declares Gorakhpur smart city of India
- UP: Wanted criminal Radha Charan injured in encounter
Note: If you like our work, don't forget to share and like ayupp.com on facebook, twitter.