New Delhi: Today it was a real bad day for the Indian cricket and a real good day for Pakistani cricket. The Pakistani’s batsman was out in certain point but luck has different thing to do. However this news is not about India loosing the Champions Trophy today, but it is all about the mistakes Kohli made today, which he could have avoided and might be subsequently India would have won the match.
The advent of the India-Pakistan bout is at the peak. All eyes are on the moment-changing equation. The slightest mistake in the strategy can be huge on any team. Especially all the hopes of the fans on the captain's decision on the field remain unchanged. But if everything is not going well during the match, then the captain comes into the circle of questions. Something similar happened on Sunday in Oval, where Virat Kohli's decisions were not encouraging for India. Team India's batsmen could not do much to get the target of 339 runs. The team lost the wickets continuously and India finally lost to Pakistan at 158/10.
1. Considering the strong batting order of India, after winning the toss, Virat Kohli should have opted for batting; the fans did not embrace to take Pakistan to the batting. Pakistan took full advantage of it, though luck also appeared with him. When Fakhar Zaman was on three runs, then he was caught on the ball of Jaspreet Bumrah, but he was not out as it was a no ball, Team India came under the pressure of big scores from the Fakhar century.
2. Ravichandran Ashwin was hurt during practice in knee a day ago. He was not supposed to play but he eventually made it to the playing eleven. Eventually he was inducted into the playing XI. Virat expressed his confidence in him and he bowled the entire 10 over’s. But in 10 over’s he gave away 70 runs. He did not get a single success.
3. Kedar Jadhav did well in the match against Bangladesh. But in this match the captain remembered him a bit later. The balls were handed over to him in the slog overs. Jadhav gave 7 runs in the 39th over. And in the 43rd over, he took 1 wicket after giving 4 runs. But in the 45th over, Jhadav gave 16 runs. After which he had to be removed from bowling.
Match result: Pakistan won by 180 runs
Pakistan Innings - 338/4 (50)
|Azhar Ali||run out (JJ Bumrah, MS Dhoni)||59||71||6||1||83.1|
|Fakhar Zaman||c RA Jadeja b HH Pandya||114||106||12||3||107.5|
|Babar Azam||c Yuvraj Singh b KM Jadhav||46||52||4||-||88.5|
|Shoaib Malik||c KM Jadhav b Bhuvneshwar Kumar||12||16||-||1||75|
|Mohammad Hafeez *||not out||57||37||4||3||154.1|
|Imad Wasim *||not out||25||21||1||1||119|
|Sarfraz Ahmed (C) (Wk)|
|Extras 25 LB: 9 W: 13 NB: 3||Total: 4 wickets, innings closed, 50 overs, 338 Runs|
|Fall of wickets:||1-128 (Azhar Ali, 22.6 ov), 2-200 (Fakhar Zaman, 33.1 ov), 3-247 (Shoaib Malik, 39.4 ov), 4-267 (Babar Azam, 42.3 ov)|
India Innings - 158 (30.3)
|RG Sharma||lbw Mohammad Aamer||0||3||-||-||0|
|S Dhawan||c Sarfraz Ahmed b Mohammad Aamer||21||22||4||-||95.5|
|V Kohli (C)||c Shadab Khan b Mohammad Aamer||5||9||-||-||55.6|
|Yuvraj Singh||lbw Shadab Khan||22||31||4||-||71|
|MS Dhoni (Wk)||c Imad Wasim b Hasan Ali||4||16||-||-||25|
|KM Jadhav||c Sarfraz Ahmed b Shadab Khan||9||13||2||-||69.2|
|HH Pandya||run out (Mohammad Hafeez, Hasan Ali)||76||43||4||6||176.7|
|RA Jadeja||c Babar Azam b Junaid Khan||15||26||-||-||57.7|
|R Ashwin||c Sarfraz Ahmed b Hasan Ali||1||3||-||-||33.3|
|Bhuvneshwar Kumar *||not out||1||8||-||-||12.5|
|JJ Bumrah||c Sarfraz Ahmed b Hasan Ali||1||9||-||-||11.1|
|Extras 3 LB: 2 W: 1||Total: all out, 30.3 overs, 158 Runs|
|Fall of wickets:||1-0 (RG Sharma, 0.3 ov), 2-6 (V Kohli, 2.4 ov), 3-33 (S Dhawan, 8.6 ov), 4-54 (Yuvraj Singh, 12.6 ov), 5-54 (MS Dhoni, 13.3 ov), 6-72 (KM Jadhav, 16.6 ov), 7-152 (HH Pandya, 26.3 ov), 8-156 (RA Jadeja, 27.3 ov), 9-156 (R Ashwin, 28.1 ov), 10-158 (JJ Bumrah, 30.3 ov)|
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Driver of the DMU train Arvind Kumar has NOT committed suicide said Police commissioner
- After Allahabad, this historic city will change the name!
- Viral video showing a child's head on a plate, Rajasthan Bhilwara is magic trick
- How Many Houses have been constructed by the BJP govt Over the Years?
Note: If you like being among the first to know about latest news, trending hoaxes, fake news etc, consider giving us a like on facebook or follow us on twitter (@myayupp)