In a fierce battle, after the Telecom companies like Bharti Airtel Idea, Vodafone and Aircel have now announced plans for prepaid customer’s unlimited calling. The company introduced two new plans RC14 and RC249 for the customers.Under these plans, users of Aircel can use unlimited calling to any number in the country. Aircel said in a statement that under the plan, customers will be allowed for unlimited calls to local and STD mobile to all networks. The validity period of these plans, respectively, and 28 days is a day
Know the Plans
1. RC14, under this offer for a day on any network, local and STD calling facility will be Unlimited. That is Aircel to Aircel (local and STD) and Aircel to other networks (local and STD) is included.
2. RC249, under this offer along with unlimited calling, unlimited data offer is also applicable in the format of 2G, for 28 days.
3. customers with 4G networks, places such as Assam and the North East, West Bengal, Kolkata, Uttar Pradesh West, Bihar and Jharkhand, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh circles will get additional 1.5 GB of 3G data.
What are other companies plans, Airtel, Vodaphone etc
Rival companies like Airtel, Vodafone, Idea and Reliance Communications have recently launched unlimited calling plans. Airtel and Idea have offered Free Calling and Internet data, of the same price, launched two plans. They have done his to have a direct competition with Reliance Jio, they have offered 150 and Rs 350 with validity of 28 days. Rival Airtel, Vodafone, Idea and Reliance Communications recently launched unlimited calling plans. Airtel and Idea Free Calling and Internet data, offering the same price, launched two plans. They launched, plans such as Rs 150 and Rs 350 with validity of 28 days. In addition, Vodafone Rs 144 and Rs 344 launched two packs. While Rs 144 unlimited calling and get 50 MB, while Rs 344 has unlimited calling and 300 MB of data usage
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Hundreds of rescue teams aided by more than 90 aircraft and 500 motorboats
- CBDT issues Circular on amendment of Tax Audit Report
- PM visits Kerala, reviews relief and rescue operations
- Laughing image of PM Modi at AIIMS creates viral on social media
Note: If you like being among the first to know about latest news, trending hoaxes, fake news etc, consider giving us a like on facebook or follow us on twitter (@myayupp)