Barcelona, Mobile World Congress, 27th Feb – A trade show where mobile companies showcase their new technology. On 27th Feb, Barcelona will be organizing such show known as Mobile World Congress(MWC). Big mobile companies are expected to participate and announce their upcoming phones.
As per official announcement, Lenovo, Xiaomi and LG will be available in Barcelona.
We have been hearing smartphones with better pixel camera, RAM size increased and better processors with good memory and battery life. After some point of time it looks like same phones are coming in market with some cosmetic changes. So, what to expect from MWC this time –
- We have heard that, Artificial Intelligence is taking a big leap inside mobile phones and expectations are that its usage will be seen in smartphones. User might get chance to experience bendable screens. Virtual reality could also take some step inside the phone.
- Expected Phones –
LG G6 -
Expected features – It can have 5.7-inch 2880 x 1440 Quad HD+ LCD display. It is being claimed that this is the first screen to sport an ultra-wide 18:9 aspect ratio, which would deliver a pixel density of 564ppi for a super sharp and “immersive viewing experience”.
Moto G5 Plus -
Expected Features – We can expect a 5.5-inch FHD display with a Snapdragon 625 processor along with 4GB RAM, 32GB of internal storage and microSD card support. It will also sport 13MP rear camera and 5-megapixel front camera. Battery power is expected to be 3,080mAh. It might run on Android 7.0 Nougat and might include a fingerprint scanner. It could have metal-body phone with a curved back
Expected Features – Much feature are not known about it. Still speculations are that it might have Snapdragon 625 processor, 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal memory.
Expected Features – Nokia 8 might have IP68 rating for water and dust protection. It was recently in news when the prototype of the phone was spotted at Qualcomm booth at CES, with some amazing camera optics in tow.
Xiaomi Mi 6 -
Expected Features – Xiaomi Mi 6 will be running on Qualcomm’s flagship Snapdragon 835, 4GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The phone can around $360.
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Fact check: PM Modi sitting next to women inside a aircraft is fake
- Official Congress page sponsoring ads on Facebook in Pakistan to remove Modi!
- Video: Rahul Gandhi mimics PM Modi at a rally in Madhya Pradesh, Morena
- Garden radio ISRO is designed by Studio Moniker in Amsterdam
Note: If you like being among the first to know about latest news, trending hoaxes, fake news etc, consider giving us a like on facebook or follow us on twitter (@myayupp)