learn how to crack a Php interview with a exp of 1 to 3 years
Php is a server side scripting language, used now days most widely in web design and development.
It is a open source language which can be easily taken and can be used for the development of websites.
Cracking a interview can often be sometime complicated, but it is really a easy task to crack a Php interview.
We have set some basic rules and question with help from candidates who have real working knowledge to help candidates to crack a Php interview with an experience of one to three experiences. Below we have covered only for Php.
Rules for the interview Preparation:-
- It is very important for a candidate having 1 to 3 years of exp to have knowledge of the basics of Php.
- Have some practice so that you can write some lines of code as well.
- Never be nervous, the interviewer will mostly test your basic knowledge and how you have implemented some of the projects
- Have an idea on the projects that you have done as the interviewer may be interested in that.
- Write only those things that you know in your resume.
- If you are going for a product development company and you have more knowledge in training in school, college or any training institute, avoid giving this information to the interviewer. As the interviewer may feel you have more of a theoretical knowledge then practical.
- Be polite and decent.
- Give more of the exact information then giving non necessary information.
- Try to be a good listener and must try answer the question even if you don’t have any idea.
- Learn the basics in Php session and cookies, Php syntax, error handling.
Php Questions whose knowledge can be helpful:-
- What is the difference between echo and print.
- How is session handled in Php?
- What are the different types of error handling mechanism used in Php. How will be debugging application.
- Write some basic Php string and array functions.
- What are global variable, environmental, static and constants in Php?
- Learn about the Php.ini, .htaccess configuration file and usage.
- How can we increase the execution time of a PHP script?
- Write the statements that are used to connect PHP with Mysql
- Learn about the MVC pattern,
- Learn about Php 6, like what are the new features added.