New Delhi: Today's common problems like increasing of cyber attack and account hack have become common problem. That's why your personal data could be stolen. So it is important to keep all your passwords safe that are difficult to hack. Next we are telling you about some things that you should keep in mind while keeping/generating a password.
- Do not create password with uppercase letter or lowercase letter only
combining lowercase and uppercase letters can be a good idea to create a password. However, your password should never start with an uppercase letter. Also, do not make the first letter of your password capital.
- Short password
Many times we keep our passwords short due to thought of forgetting which is our biggest mistake. The password must be kept at least 8 characters.
- Using a password in multiple accounts
Many of us make a password for many accounts. If you are using the same password on more than one site then your account will be hacked because hackers will have to crack this password only once to access all of your accounts.
- Create a password in numbers and letters
If you are also making your password your phone number or your name then be careful. This type of password may be hacked to your account. The easiest passwords in today's time are phone numbers and names. Do not forget to use only the number and name in your password by mistake.
- Special Characters: You can use special characters like $, &, *, % , this will make your password even more secure and hard to crack.
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Cristiano Ronaldo real life Hero Kerala donate money 77 crores
- Fake news check: Mullaperiyar Dam In Kerala About To Break
- Hundreds of rescue teams aided by more than 90 aircraft and 500 motorboats
- CBDT issues Circular on amendment of Tax Audit Report
Note: If you like being among the first to know about latest news, trending hoaxes, fake news etc, consider giving us a like on facebook or follow us on twitter (@myayupp)