Ad - Article Continues below
1. Prince William and Kate Middleton are from the same university. Prince fell for Kate when he saw her walking the ramp for a university fashion show in a see-through dress.
2. Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Philip, and Prince Charles travel with supplies of their own blood. The Queen, Prince Philip, and Prince Charles all travel with their own personal packs of blood for any emergency that may occur while traveling to other countries.
3. No garlic on the menu. Queen Elizabeth II is very particular about the meal. She avoids garlic on the menu. The royal family avoids everything that can cause bad breath. Camilla Parker Bowles, Duchess of Cornwall, confirmed the royal family is indeed not supposed to eat garlic. "I hate to say this, but garlic. Garlic is a no-no,"
4. Kate Middleton is the first royal bride with a college degree. She has a college education. On top of that, she is the first royal bride in the United Kingdom with a university degree. Kate was getting her masters in art history.
5. Queen Elizabeth II never changes her nail paint. She always wears the same nail polish. Queen Elizabeth has worn the same shade of nail polish since 1989. Essie's Ballet Slippers lacquer is the only color she has been applying to date.
6. There's a practical reason Queen Elizabeth II wears bold colors. Queen Elizabeth wears bold color not only for fashion but it has a reason behind. She needs to stand out for people to be able to say ‘I saw the Queen’.
7. Prince Charles has at least four people to take care of his clothes and one full-time staff to take care of his wardrobe. Prince Charles changes his cloth five times a day.
8. Prince Charles has servants to squeeze out his toothpaste on his brush every morning and to iron his shoelace.
9. The Queen can travel without a passport- While traveling Queen does not require British passport as the passport is issued in the name of Her Majesty, it is not necessary for the Queen to possess a passport. All other members of the Royal Family have passports.
10. Dining rule to be followed while eating with a queen. When the queen stops eating others should stop too. Even Prince Harry and Meghan Markle had to follow the same rules.