List of questions to pass the UP Congress Spokesperson Job
India, Uttar Pradesh: It is interesting to know the type of questions a political like congress party can put for the appropriate candidate and especially for the job of Congress Spokesperson job in Uttar Pradesh.
Depending upon how much you know the Congress party and how much you dislike the present BJP party you can easily pass the test. There were probable 70 candidates and probable 14 questions for the selection, conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Congress Committee (UPCC).
The test was conducted by Congress party’s national spokesperson Priyanka Chaturvedi and national media coordinator Rahul Gupta.
Here’s a look at some of the questions asked in the test:
1. How many blocks and zones are there in Uttar Pradesh?
2. How many seats are reserved in UP in Lok Sabha elections?
3. How many seats did Congress win in 2004 and 2009?
4. What was the percentage of vote share that Congress got in 2014 Lok Sabha and 2017 Assembly elections?
5. How many Lok Sabha and Assembly seats are in UP?
6. In UP, how many Assembly seats make one Lok Sabha seat?
7. How many Lok Sabha seats have less then or more Assembly seats as per the rules?
8. What are the key points of failure of Yogi Adityanath government?
9. What were the achievements of the Manmohan Singh government?
10. What are the three main headlines today on which Congress spokespersons can issue statements?
11. Why do you want to become a spokesperson?