Two in one news, Islamabad, Pakistan: In a desperate attempt to deflect attention from the terror outfits it harbors on its soil, the Pakistan Government labeled the Indian political party, RSS and social and cultural groups (RSS) as a terrorist organisation, the Ministry of External Affairs said on Friday.
External affairs ministry spokesperson Vikas Swarup termed it as absurd even by Pakistan’s standards and said that Islamabad was trying to shift focus from its own complicity in spawning internationally proscribed organisations such as the Jamaat-ud-Dawa, Lashar-e-Taba and Jaish-e-Mohammed, which continue to target Pakistan’s neighbours from territory under its control.
The official spokesperson from Pakistan foreign ministry said, “Terrorist organizations such as RSS, Vishwa Hindu Parisad, Shiv Sena, Bajrang Dal and other terrorist elements” are engaged in the drive to change demography of Kashmir.
In a yet another news coming from Pakistan today from Dawn.
The United States government has announced sanctions against seven Pakistani entities which associated with the country’s missile programme
All seven have been placed on the entity list under the destination of Pakistan. They are identified as:
(1) Ahad International Suite 5-6, 2nd Floor, Empress Tower, Empress Road, Lahore, and 2nd Floor, Nomro Centre, Badami Bagh, Lahore.
(2) Air Weapons Complex (AWC) AWC: E-5, Officers Colony, Wah Cantonment.
(3) Engineering Solutions Pvt. Ltd. 726, G-11/2, Ibne-Sina Road, Islamabad.
(4) Maritime Technology Complex (MTC) Plot 94, Karachi, and MTC System Division, PN Dockyard, Karachi.
(5) National Engineering and Scientific Commission (NESCOM) NESCOM Headquarter, Plot 94, Sector H-11/4, Islamabad.
(6) New Auto Engineering (NAE) NAE: 72, Industrial Area, Peshawar Road, Rawalpindi.
(7) Universal Tooling Services, a.k.a., the following three aliases: Forward Design and Manufacturing, MSM Enterprises and Technopak Engineering Deen Plaza, 68/62, Adamjee Road, Saddar P.O. Box 1640, GPO Rawalpindi; G-7, Nimra Centre 7, Badami Bagh, Lahore; 31/B Faisal Town, Lahore, Punjab; and Model Town, HMC Road, Taxila.
Pakistan has never accepted there wrong doing in connection to the nuclear or missile programme.
(News Source: http://www.dawn.com/news/1305487)
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
Note: If you like being among the first to know about latest news, trending hoaxes, fake news etc, consider giving us a like on facebook or follow us on twitter (@myayupp)