New Delhi: This article contains
- GST – Concept & Status
- FAQs on GST English.
- CGST, UTGST, IGST & Compensation Acts
- CGST Rules
Constitutional Amendment Act
Who can raise a tax invoice?
IMPORTANT CONTENTS OF TAX INVOICE
- GSTIN of supplier
- Consecutive Serial Number & date of issue
- GSTIN of recipient, if registered
- Name & address of recipient, if not registered
- Description of goods or services
- Quantity in case of goods
What should be there in a tax invoice?
Digits of HSN Codes to be included: Notification 12/2017-CT, dated 28.06.2017
How to raise an invoice?
When to raise an invoice?
Read More news
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Did Citizen Journalist Blows Truth About Parkland Shooting
- Virat Kohli and Anuskha Sharma’s Kissing Picture is Most trending
- Cast of Black Panther not Added to FBI Watch List
- Fact Check: If you die in a Mass shooting, Tomi Lahren
Note: Don't forget to share and like ayupp.com on facebook, twitter for latest on viral news updates.
The world is full of fake news, we at ayupp apart from our daily work, take time out to do some fact check verification, so that the news media and social media is clean of fake information, please help us, share this news.