New Delhi: This article contains
- GST – Concept & Status
- FAQs on GST English.
- CGST, UTGST, IGST & Compensation Acts
- CGST Rules
Constitutional Amendment Act
Who can raise a tax invoice?
IMPORTANT CONTENTS OF TAX INVOICE
- GSTIN of supplier
- Consecutive Serial Number & date of issue
- GSTIN of recipient, if registered
- Name & address of recipient, if not registered
- Description of goods or services
- Quantity in case of goods
What should be there in a tax invoice?
Digits of HSN Codes to be included: Notification 12/2017-CT, dated 28.06.2017
How to raise an invoice?
When to raise an invoice?
Read More news
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Who Are this people addicted to have sex with dead bodies?
- Lalu Can form the next government in Bihar probability supports him
- Dew Bottle Water causes death in Nigeria. Abstain from this Brand of water
- Airtel's new plan: 3Gb data every day for Rs 799 know more
Note:Please like and share our page, so that we can improve further.
Please give your feedback in the below comments.