New Delhi: This article contains
- GST – Concept & Status
- FAQs on GST English.
- CGST, UTGST, IGST & Compensation Acts
- CGST Rules
Constitutional Amendment Act
Who can raise a tax invoice?
IMPORTANT CONTENTS OF TAX INVOICE
- GSTIN of supplier
- Consecutive Serial Number & date of issue
- GSTIN of recipient, if registered
- Name & address of recipient, if not registered
- Description of goods or services
- Quantity in case of goods
What should be there in a tax invoice?
Digits of HSN Codes to be included: Notification 12/2017-CT, dated 28.06.2017
How to raise an invoice?
When to raise an invoice?
Read More news
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Fact Check: A mother tiger nursing a piglet in California Zoo
- Fact Check: Outbreak of STDs at Crockett County High School
- Iowa Residents will no longer be able to buy Soda Pop, Candy with Benefits
- Fack check: Hi I'm Mark, the Director of Facebook, Guys FB is free
Note:Please like and share our page, so that we can improve further.
Please give your feedback in the below comments.