New Delhi, May 17: Recently there was news on phone recording for Shashi Tharoor and Lalu Prasad Yadav's expose on Republic TV. For which the Times Now have now claimed, that this two audio were recorded when Arnab Goswami and Prema Sridevi were still a part of Times Now.
A FIR has been registered byTimes Now under section of
- 378 (theft)
- 379 (theft)
- 403 (dishonest misappropriation of property)
- 405 (criminal breach of trust)
- 406 (criminal breach of trust
- 409 (criminal breach of trust)
- 411 (dishonestly receiving stolen property)
- 414 (assisting in concealment stolen property)
- 418 (cheating with knowledge of wrongful loss) of the Indian Penal Code and Sections 66-B, 72 and 72-A of the IT Act, 2000, reported ET citing sources.
Goswami had said while airing the tapes that he was no longer under pressure and Tharoor could not call his bosses. Sridevi said that they were forced to air the tapes as Delhi police did not take any action.
Arnab Goswami however twitted to a humble message today
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
A message from Arnab. pic.twitter.com/hIRpBGPrZG— Republic (@republic) May 17, 2017
- Who Are this people addicted to have sex with dead bodies?
- Lalu Can form the next government in Bihar probability supports him
- Dew Bottle Water causes death in Nigeria. Abstain from this Brand of water
- Airtel's new plan: 3Gb data every day for Rs 799 know more
Note:Please like and share our page, so that we can improve further.
Please give your feedback in the below comments.