New Delhi, May 17: Recently there was news on phone recording for Shashi Tharoor and Lalu Prasad Yadav's expose on Republic TV. For which the Times Now have now claimed, that this two audio were recorded when Arnab Goswami and Prema Sridevi were still a part of Times Now.
A FIR has been registered byTimes Now under section of
- 378 (theft)
- 379 (theft)
- 403 (dishonest misappropriation of property)
- 405 (criminal breach of trust)
- 406 (criminal breach of trust
- 409 (criminal breach of trust)
- 411 (dishonestly receiving stolen property)
- 414 (assisting in concealment stolen property)
- 418 (cheating with knowledge of wrongful loss) of the Indian Penal Code and Sections 66-B, 72 and 72-A of the IT Act, 2000, reported ET citing sources.
Goswami had said while airing the tapes that he was no longer under pressure and Tharoor could not call his bosses. Sridevi said that they were forced to air the tapes as Delhi police did not take any action.
Arnab Goswami however twitted to a humble message today
A message from Arnab. pic.twitter.com/hIRpBGPrZG— Republic (@republic) May 17, 2017
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Fact check: Breaking News-BN, A little girl knocked down picture
- Fact check: PM Narendra Modi greatest blunder
- Fact check: Total 18 America school attack Since January, 2018
- Fact check: Dunblane primary school and ban of UK handguns effect
Note: Don't forget to share and like ayupp.com on facebook, twitter for latest on viral news updates.
The world is full of fake news, we at ayupp apart from our daily work, take time out to do some fact check verification, so that the news media and social media is clean of fake information, please help us, share this news.